Wouldn't it be neat if the merchant or Duke form Re was in the cosmetic store or bloodweb
i would fin it so funny if I can just hear them talking after I buy something or just was looking around
i would fin it so funny if I can just hear them talking after I buy something or just was looking around
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
" What are ya buyin'?"
Don't know why nobody else is sayin it. Can't think of a more iconic killing machine then the MAW from the hit game the MAW
The Duke as a clown skin, they kind of have similar body shapes
When Clown has that skin equipped:
Movement speed reduced to 0m/s
These hands are more dexterous than you'd think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh my 🤭
Please make this happen
Let him be the shopkeeper for a limited time (kinda like the lobby background) and then later on he gets replaced by Carl!
he now is in a carriage drawn by a horse.