Got Demo To P3 50!
Took me ages but it was worth it, 100%.
Took me ages but it was worth it, 100%.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get you some of these
That is just something absolutely beautiful.
Congratulations, we welcome you into the Demodoggo league! :D
yum
Put on the barb's glasses and black heart addons and get to shredding
Long have we waited
thanks broski :)))
oh trust me, i have
Nice job pal !
I only got claudette to p3 on xbox expect for killers though.
demopls
Congrats
I'm proud of you, Bro! Now go wreck some people with that beautiful creature!
(Edit: Said Beauty instead of beautiful XD)
I'm 2 pips off of Rank 4, so I'll have to!
You got this, Bro!
Nice one :)
Congrats! :)
Update:
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Join us fellow Shredder, tonight we shred like its 1985
Any Demo mains wanna share some of their favourite builds? I’m trying to get better with Demo but not totally happy with any of the builds I run. :(
Save the Best for last, Sloppy Butcher, Corrupt, and Devour
Me like that build
Thanks!
Which of his updated add ons are your favourites/most useful?
Black Heart and Barb's glasses
They are uncommon and common yet they are so strong
all perks?