I can proudly say...
I can proudly say I have played this game for 3.456e+15 nanoseconds
How long have you played for?
I can proudly say I have played this game for 3.456e+15 nanoseconds
How long have you played for?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
58 Days, 2 Hours, and 56 minutes
...but who's counting? :D
0.00028538813 millenniums
I don't keep track but Steam apparently does; many, many thousands of hours.
Pogchamp, that's like 2500 hours
Long enough to become a villain
Perfect; mic drop post. We have a winner.
Around 2,000 hours.
I started playing this game over 1,550 days ago, and now I've put it into legit numbers I'm feeling pretty depressed tbh. ๐๐
If you started playing 1.3392e+17 nanoseconds ago that's pretty good, that's a long time
To long friend, way to long. ๐๐
800 hours unfortunately.
We know you learned yesterday those number weird stuff and seems like you re really proud of it, but stop spamming XD
From PS4 to PC combined, probably over 5k hours easily. PC alone, over 2,400 hours.
unfortunately 3.016.6 hours on steam, that not even counting xbox... but if I am I probably have over 4000...waste of time
Should be something above 0.0684931507 decades
a bunch
a download length through BEhaviour's servers