For a future licensed vamp chapter: Hellsing or Castlevania (Netflix series)?

Both were options in the player survey.

Which one would you like the most?

Possible killers and survivors?

Comments

  • I could see Castlevania happening, especially after we got the Silent Hill chapter considering BHVR is probably in great terms with Konami atm.

  • I don't know how to feel about manga/anime chapters. Lots of options, but translating the art style to dbd could have.. mixed results. Also, there's the possibility of attracting the fandom of a specific murder related game series with an anime art style and I do not want to be the one to witness that hellstorm.

  • If licensed vampire dlc I'd rather Buffy w/ the Master as the killer. Would love for there to be Willow survivor legendary and vamp Willow killer legendary.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I could see Castlevania happening, especially after we got the Silent Hill chapter considering BHVR is probably in great terms with Konami atm.

    Idk if they are on good terms with Konami.When was the last time we got a silent hill legendary?

  • @AnneBonny said:

    I don't know how to feel about manga/anime chapters. Lots of options, but translating the art style to dbd could have.. mixed results. Also, there's the possibility of attracting the fandom of a specific murder related game series with an anime art style and I do not want to be the one to witness that hellstorm.

    Yup the art styles might not work together.

    But Behaviour is creative and can probably work something out that doesnt look bad.

    We have a good art and visuals team.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    I don't know how to feel about manga/anime chapters. Lots of options, but translating the art style to dbd could have.. mixed results. Also, there's the possibility of attracting the fandom of a specific murder related game series with an anime art style and I do not want to be the one to witness that hellstorm.

    What is the name of that game?

  • Nah, would rather have Jerry Dandridge from "Fright Night" than some Netflix show.

  • idk how castlevania would work...

    every single survivor that makes sense to bring can jump higher than themselves easily, and are trained to fight monsters... just makes no sense

  • Neither.

    Christopher Lee's Dracula.