Do you like indoor maps or outdoor maps
Honestly I just hate indoor maps because every time I want to play a range based killer (huntress, or deathslinger) I always get indoor maps.
Honestly I just hate indoor maps because every time I want to play a range based killer (huntress, or deathslinger) I always get indoor maps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Outdoors.
Easier to find gens as survivor, and it doesn't make me play Dead by Daylight Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation edition.
indoor maps do not belong to DBD or at least crowded ones. When ever devs make an indoor map they suddenly forget killers like Huntress, Billy and Slinger exist.
I have yet to see an indoor map that isn't atrocious to play
Outdoor.
I despise literally every single indoor map, as both roles. They're all incredibly boring and annoying to play on.
Outdoor for both roles. Also, while Haddonfield is generally really great for survivors I do not overly like it because it feels like an indoor map that's slightly outdoors.
Outdoor for sure, I feel like it's much easier to hide in outdoor ones and the indoor just feels so cramped. And even if I'm a survivor main I know that outdoor is easier for most killers too.
outdoor maps, indoor maps are just hold W simulator
I hate indoor maps. They're usually not well designed.
The only indoor map I can stomach for both sides is Midwich
Hawkins (As survivor), Game (As killer) and Lery's are just frustrating
I love the indoor maps as killer. So, yeah.
Indoor Maps suck. IMO they are only enjoyable when playing a Stealth Killer with a fitting Build (like Mirror-Myers or Wraith with Silent Bell).
Main problem is the poor visibility. Like, I cannot see in the distance if there is a Survivor or the Killer, whichever role I am playing. However, I think they did a good Job on The Game with opening up the middle section (upstairs), this should happen on every Map. Just something where you can look further than just the corridor you are in.
Did you really need to ask?
I hate every indoor map except Midwich. I can acknowledge the gameplay issues it carries but godd it looks so ######### cool
Depends....Sometimes I run Double Calm/Distressing/Starstruck Dr. on The Game.
you
(ಠ_ಠ)>⌐■-■
(⌐■-■)