when will Iron will NOT stop survivors from breathing?

we all know it's a thing, they breath when healty, when injured, they simply stop breathing over all, will this ever be patched?

Comments

  • Hopefully soon. It's never felt fair that survivors can have no audio clues in a chase. I abuse that so much I actually look like I know what I'm doing. Which, well, I guess I do if it works. And it works.

  • When healthy, they have breathing audio. When injured, they no more have breathing, only moan.

    Ironwill remove the moan. Makes injured survivor completely mute. I find its stupid as well when healthy makes more noise than injured.

    I think they should replace moan with breathing if you equip Ironwill, in return decease the breathing down to 50% or something.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Hopefully soon. It's never felt fair that survivors can have no audio clues in a chase. I abuse that so much I actually look like I know what I'm doing. Which, well, I guess I do if it works. And it works.

    would work really less if the killer could somewhat hear you breath while you run, with the chase in the background it's really really hard to hear footsteps alone, the breathing is slightly louder than the footsteps and honnestly needs to be patched, survivors breath at all time, iron will only stops them from making pain sounds

  • @C3Tooth said:

    When healthy, they have breathing audio. When injured, they no more have breathing, only moan.

    Ironwill remove the moan. Makes injured survivor completely mute. I find its stupid as well when healthy makes more noise than injured.

    I think they should replace moan with breathing if you equip Ironwill, in return decease the breathing down to 50% or something.

    it should be easy to do really, being healthy trigger the breathing audio file, being injured trigger a different one, iron will should keep the breathing audio, not remove the audio, i really don't see how this is hard to patch, it's literally changing what audio it trigger to another one.

  • Sound in general is pretty bad, but yeah, Iron Will making survivors forget how to breath is pretty stupid.

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbeSQBwTeNc

    It's not a perfect or always easy to accomplish solution, but here's how I stop survivors from breathing.

  • Does OTR have the same effect?

  • You ever heard Ash breathe? Hopefully never, being injured on him with IW is actually a relief😂

  • Yeah iron will is arguably OP in it’s current state. Just add breathing to it and it’ll be more fair.

    To bad Jeff’s breathing is as loud as ace’s pain grunts