What is making people say Lady D's daughters will be the killer?
Like what...where did people get that.From the anniversary "5"?
It looks like their hooks?
That can also look like Candyman's hook too.But we know he is not the new killer.
Capcom also gives re1-3 for collabs with other games.
RE8 needs marketing?Clearly not.
That scream in the castle that sounds like Meg from village?It can be a stock sound or just an easter egg.
Also Behaviour is good at throwing people off.They are not gonna do the "4" this time.
Comments
Well seeing as we literally know NOTHING about the chapter other than the fact that it's Resident Evil, I don't think it's fair to rule out any possibilities just yet. It could very well be Cassandra/Bela/Daniela for all we know.
Mostly baseless claims, I saw one person say that because they think they heard megs scream in RE8's Dimitrescu castle in the background.
Would be lame af.They are not iconic.People want iconic characters.
It's based on the idea of the shape of the number. For year 4, the shape resembled Pyramid Head's helmet. The shape of the 5 has been matched to the sickle the daughters carry as a weapon, as you stated.
I don't think BHVR will be doing the same hint this time around, and if it's a highly-anticipated chapter I reckon it'll be a much more well-renowned killer personally. Yet I do get the logic as to why some have come to that conclusion.
I personally don't think it will be Lady Dimitrescu or her daughters, since the new Observer's time hinted at a vampire killer so even though Lady and the other three aren't exactly vampires, I don't think they will be coming for repetition sake.
I do think the survivor will be Ethan. He has the survivor mentality. Since dbd is due for a male survivor. I do believe the new killer will be lady D or one of her daughters. Because again we don't have but one female licensed killer. Plus Lady D is the most hyped for RE8
Would be surprised if it was ethan seeing how we never see his face.
(Haven't gone through RE8 completly yet so if it's shown there ignore me and no spoilers pls)
yes but an Ethan face reveal in dead by daylight would be legendary!
You have to remember you're getting an umbrella logo charm. and it's the red logo. in the current RE timeline that version of the company is long dead.
I'm still leaning toward Nemesis
I said it for a while, where Lady Dimitrescu or her daughters come from with the teaser linked to Umbrella Corporation, the corporation responsible for all the events seen in RE. Not even in RE 7 and 8 it is linked to the T-Virus or Racoon City. In neither of these 2 installments we see members of STARS except Chris Redfield. and cote I mentioned it before. It is more than clear that the survivors will be members of STARS or Racoon City Police and the killer will be an Umbrella Creation or a virus mutation. The 4th anniversary logo already hinted at Pyramid-Head, I don't think they will do the same again. It would take away the meaning of the surprise that is coming.
BHVR isn't stupid. For Silent Hill, they didn't pull from SH Homecoming or Downpour. They went with content from classic SH 1,2, and 3 because they know those are the most iconic.
Same logic will apply to RE.
The logo really appear a lot of times in both Re7 and 8...
BHVR is not the one doing decisions, amd about SH, why would they bring anything but Pyramid Head??
Re opens A LOT OF doors, and theres no other SH monster whi acts like a chaser who didn't turns out to be Pyramid Head Himself (plus, the Bitcher from SH:Origins and that Boogeyman from SH:Downpour)
The same reason that EVERY new chapter will actually be a FNAF chapter. Fans gonna fan.