Object is pretty fun now.

Object of Obsession is really good, without the bulls**t factor.

1: It makes you much harder to mind game in chases.

2: The killer basically always knows your "general" location, more action.

3: Instant benefit of knowing what aura perk the killer is using.

Comments

  • I agree, it's actually high risk-high reward now.

  • It may be one of the most well-designed perks in the game.

  • Has anyone used object against a stealth killer? I'm worried about it working against me constantly showing my location to them.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Has anyone used object against a stealth killer? I'm worried about it working against me constantly showing my location to them.

    It doesn't show the aura of any Undetectable killer. Which is why I keep getting ######### over against Wraith, because he can see my aura but I can't see his.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2174015#Comment_2174015

    It doesn't show the aura of any Undetectable killer. Which is why I keep getting ######### over against Wraith, because he can see my aura but I can't see his.

    i've thought about trying it in solo but I feel like I'll be the first one dead.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2174015#Comment_2174015

    It doesn't show the aura of any Undetectable killer. Which is why I keep getting ######### over against Wraith, because he can see my aura but I can't see his.

    It's because of this I don't wanna make object a permanent place in my build.

  • 2: The killer basically always knows your "general" location, more action.

    Isn't this only the case when you're the obsession? I played 2 games of OoO and was obsession in those 2 games. It was fun to use, but I imagine it as a mediocre perk when not the obsession. And I'd rather not equip OoO simply in the hopes of being the obsession, only to waste a perk slot.

  • It is my new favourite perk.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    It is my new favourite perk.

    Its like the best killer perk ever. I thought self-care was an amazing killer perk, this one is even better. With pyramid head, at loops, it gives me free I'm all ears. It gives free aura reading purple add-on for huntress so I can snipe better in like corn maps. It allows me to deduce where entire team is because suppose I have 1 person on a hook, 1 person i predict in on x gen and i see OoO aura working on another gen. it tells me where 3/4 people are. At loops with blight, it gives me free compound 21. The information is really good for hit&run on Wraith and Ghostface. With Nurse, it makes my blinks super easy in a chase.

    If I could equip a perk that gives me passive aura reading on all 4 survivors every 30 seconds on killer for 5 seconds. definitely would use over most tracking perks.