Adrenaline and sprint burst.
So is it worth running together or is it more efficient to use one or the other?
So is it worth running together or is it more efficient to use one or the other?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sprint burst is always great no matter what if you're using it properly.
Adrenaline on the other hand is extremely risky perk to use is solo que. In SWF it's extremely powerful because they can coordinate it and time gens around it.
I'd say if you were to pick only one, it's always sprint burst unless you're playing in SWF. Adrenaline is more of a meme perk in solo que as most of the time it won't do anything useful for you, it has it's moments where it's really good but those are rare.
Aww okay awesome I really wasn't sure as they both look pretty cool to have. I'm quite comfortable with meg at the moment especially with her being able to escape chases alot more easier. Where as I find my other characters really sloppy in chases but effective in other objectives.
Oh, I use Adrenaline all the time, and I play mostly solo. This perk has saved my life so many times that I cannot remove it from my build.
You’ll get more consistency out of Sprint Burst as you have more control of when to use it, but Adrenaline is also a great perk because of the many situations you can find yourself in and wishing you had it. I don’t agree that it’s only useful in SWF. I’ve got plenty of use out of it in solo lobbies.
The ‘problem’ I had with Adrenaline is that I found myself not being injured when the last generator got repaired so the only benefit I got was being able to get towards an exit gate faster.
I view Adrenaline as a similar perk to DS and Unbreakable. It’s a perk you don’t always get to use but it’s one you wish you had during certain scenarios.
Adrenaline is a genrush perk that prevents you from using Exhaustion perks in the endgame unless it drags on too long. Sprint Burst is an extremely powerful Exhaustion perk that gives you nearly free distance on the killer at the low cost of a little micromanaging. Both are very strong. Far more commonly I see Adrenaline/Dead Hard, but there's no reason you can't use SB.
Oh i haven't noticed any difference on gens when I used it 🤔 odd it being a gen rush perk if I don't see the difference 😂
It saves you 16-32 seconds, as evidenced by all the swf teams that use it.
Adrenaline is a perk that rewards you for actual gen rushing. IE, not doing anything but gens. That's honestly it's only purpose is to make sure you get a free heal in time for the endgame. It's speed boost is a complete non-factor.
Edit: 16-32 seconds at bare minimum, assuming the killer didn't have a slowdown perk in play.
Yes, you can even combo both haste effects together.
Oh I gotcha now
I almost never use it because there's no guarantee that the gens get done.
Oh well, gens usually get done anyway.
I'm not an Adrenaline lover but I would say yes. If you were being chased by the killer when it triggers you must have already used Sprint Burst and if you were on a generator when it triggers you would be using Sprint Burst to get to a door anyways. I just don't recommend it with Dead Hard since in a way it also gives you an extra health state and Adrenaline exhausting you may be a hinder because of it.