Choose My GamerTag:D
Hello, iol try and keep this as short as possible, I've picked up a reputation on DBD of being a terrible player(through lack of skill, not attitude, good vibes are best vibes!) And I want a fresh start. What better way to start a new then with a brand-new gamertag?!!
I was gonna brain storm ideas, but I personaly think leaving it up too you guys would be more fun. Let's hear em!
Comments
Laity of the Donkerydoo.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact my name is the Pope of the Donkerydoo and I think it'd be funny. Nothing whatsoever.
I'm thinking about it....I'm interested...I agree too take up the mantle of being "LaityOfTheDonkerydoo"
I'll update when I change the name. Thank you for the idea!
Update, Xbox isn't allowing the name, only got 12 characters. That sucks
that sucks, i meant it as a joke though so im kinda glad it doesnt let you cause youd be stuck with it :sob:
Gens go BRRR
Just pick a random piece of furniture from the ikea website
That's what you did, didn't you? :D
Double wide surprise if your playin Jane
Honestly? I like the name, seems quite unique
Cries in Jake main
That's genius, why didn't I think of that before lol
"Totally Don't have DS"
Just slap your keyboard like your blind uncle.
That's how I got my name.
I mean it works doesn't it
Unrelated, but I think I actually faced you as killer.
Or it was someone else with your current handle.