European Servers Unplayable

In high rankks from purple to red ranks, are just constant SWFs after SWFs.


Heck its not only good SWFs but freaking Gen Efficient, Perks and Voice Chat abusers. Every killer I play including My mains Blight and Plague, do barely anything.

How many downs or kills or loops you went through over and over again, this kiddies somehow always get all 5 gens done in a matter of seconds and boom, free exit gate.


Slugging doesnt works, End game doesnt work , Playing Altruism abuse doesnt work. Even Mori fails to annoy the ######### out of them. Until this game have a proper balance, i dont even know what I am doing wrong anymore. Please help me!

Comments

  • I don't know, EU games are fine for me.

  • Looks like a you issue considering I'm playing on the very same servers

  • Pc or console? Crossplay?

  • I highly doubt it's all SWF.

    Even on Console, where the SWF rate is likely higher, you only see 3+ SWF's once every 7-ish games.

    You may need to accept that you aren't quite as good as you think you are.

  • @Crackgear said:

    In high rankks from purple to red ranks, are just constant SWFs after SWFs.

    Heck its not only good SWFs but freaking Gen Efficient, Perks and Voice Chat abusers. Every killer I play including My mains Blight and Plague, do barely anything.

    How many downs or kills or loops you went through over and over again, this kiddies somehow always get all 5 gens done in a matter of seconds and boom, free exit gate.

    Slugging doesnt works, End game doesnt work , Playing Altruism abuse doesnt work. Even Mori fails to annoy the ######### out of them. Until this game have a proper balance, i dont even know what I am doing wrong anymore. Please help me!

    Well, for survs Easter Europe servers are camper after camper

  • @Pulsar said:

    I highly doubt it's all SWF.

    Even on Console, where the SWF rate is likely higher, you only see 3+ SWF's once every 7-ish games.

    You may need to accept that you aren't quite as good as you think you are.

    I may not be the best, but I suppose I could step up my A Game

  • @Crackgear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2171311#Comment_2171311

    I may not be the best, but I suppose I could step up my A Game

    That's the spirit!