Don't use self care. Bring Med-kit
Anytime you want to use self-care bring a medkit..don't complain that your teammates are bad when you could bring a better perk than self-care. It upsets me when people bring self care and no items don't run self care use a medkit. Also if the killer has sloppy butcher have a teammates heal you instead of healing in front the teammate by a gen.
Sorry for the rant...self care is dumb perk which makes bad survivors.
Comments
real men self care in corner of map
What if you don't have a med-kit
Correct
But my doctor says I need to practice self care...
Or how about we do something crazy and just let anyone bring whatever perks they want to......mind blown lol.
When you self care it looks like you are... you know...jackingthebox off
Self Care + Botany Knowledge + Medkit = Happy Jackie.
It really, really doesn't.
Like people have stated you don't always have med kits available to use. The thing to say instead of "DONT USE SELF CARE" is "Be smart about self care use, dont be afraid to work while injured".
yeah just bring bond
Real men self care under hooked survivor
I self care on a hill with other healing perks so everyone can see me while I assert my dominance.
I don't even run Balanced Landing when they get cheeky and dare pursue me.
I’ve played games with self care and medkits and seen sloppy I’ve indicated I need team heals I’m ignored I’d rather use self cares speed boost to medkits if needed then rely in bad players
Self-care is soooo slow and the only way I would even think to run it is if I am going to run Botany with it.
I get specific scenarios where I think self care is to be used.
It's a good perk when used efficiently.
I used to be a self care gamer in my first couple of years playing this game. Then I wised up.....finally.