DBD stop necroing topics.
I had a nerf the hillbilly post and it was brought back to life, there was 24 notifications i never got to read because page was not available no more, i get you want people to keep creating new posts. But please. No. I made that tipic for a reason and now bam it's gone and i couldn't even see any peeps post. It. Is. Annoying.
Comments
Hahahaha I read that yesterday, someone tagged you in it for the necro. It was mainly laughs cuz of the hillbilly nerfs
Oh shurrup! lol this was posted a loonnng ass time ago but i feel i should be able to read posts to my posts i mean zombies come back why not my posts ffs!
If you favorite a post any comments will go to your email so you don't miss them if post gets deleted.
Do agree that necro posts need to stop. Getting someone responding to a comment I made a year ago before something was changed is obnoxious.
Although the necro was unnecessary, I don't understand why it was deleted.
okay the post sucked yeah but eh
Yeah it was like 2 years old! That's why I didn't comment. The replies were funny, some were too serious. I'm sorry you can't view it anymore
i know! pour a glass of sympathy for me :( i wanted to know what was said given 24 posts to such and well damn it
Yeah I tagged you @Mushwin letting you know you were gonna be burned at the stake bc someone necroed your thread and was like "THIS is why they nerfed Billy"
It's all on you ig
Yeah! Sorry couldnt remember how to spell your name lol
If they are gonna burn me then bring a fricken BBQ lol