I miss dead by daylight.

I've been playing dbd on the xbox with game pass ultimate and my father doesn't want to help me pay it. So I have no choice to buy dbd on the switch and I don't know if it's gonna take a long time because i'm supposed to go to a job and they are getting remodel and some kind of service that I need to do training. I will not have time and I don't know why I can't inspired by this game and what's in the fog. I really really, miss dead by daylight and i'm afraid that i'm gonna forget about this game and I don't want too or else it's gonna be like Deathgarden and I can't deny it. I wish that I can get inspired and do something order to get the game and it's concept of how I don't wanna forget it.

Comments

  • Tell your dad dbd is the only thing stopping you killing people irl

  • Did anyone else come here thinking it was going to be a complaint about the new coldwind farm?

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    Did anyone else come here thinking it was going to be a complaint about the new coldwind farm?

    I was expecting a call back to old things like old moris, old old freddy, etc

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Tell your dad dbd is the only thing stopping you killing people irl

    "Play Fort Fight instead, son."

  • I'm a sick f*ck

    I like the v-buck

  • @Vyne456 said:

    I've been playing dbd on the xbox with game pass ultimate and my father doesn't want to help me pay it. So I have no choice to buy dbd on the switch and I don't know if it's gonna take a long time because i'm supposed to go to a job and they are getting remodel and some kind of service that I need to do training. I will not have time and I don't know why I can't inspired by this game and what's in the fog. I really really, miss dead by daylight and i'm afraid that i'm gonna forget about this game and I don't want too or else it's gonna be like Deathgarden and I can't deny it. I wish that I can get inspired and do something order to get the game and it's concept of how I don't wanna forget it.

    I say, focus on what’s important right now. DBD will still be here when you come back.

  • I miss Dead by Daylight. Mrs JawsIsTheNextKiller is playing it right now so I have to sit here reading the forums instead of playing it myself.

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    Did anyone else come here thinking it was going to be a complaint about the new coldwind farm?

    yep "OMg NeW lIghTinG so BAd"