limted Time Sale (zarina and plague) what exactly is meant here?
So I understand that the things for zarina and plague have been reduced by 50%, for example from 1200 AC to 600 AC (50%) and so on ... or did I get it wrong ? xD
So I understand that the things for zarina and plague have been reduced by 50%, for example from 1200 AC to 600 AC (50%) and so on ... or did I get it wrong ? xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Characters, not skins.
No, the Characters itself are cheaper, because they are part of the Tome.
ahhh ok that right, is that right there is also haha thanks for the answer :D
I was about to ask this as well. My sale loving mind so wanted it to be about the cosmetics lol
It's to buy the characters because they're being featured in this tome. Even if Zarina isn't getting lore, I believe she's still featured.