It finally happened people saying new Hillbilly is busted.

I just read a post and people are saying Hillbilly is mega busted and yet have forgot Spirit existed. Even Sluzzy has said new Hillbilly is pretty fair. I'm saying this because I don't want my Hillbilly to be hurt again.

Edit: Turns out this was from an old post before the nerf that somehow got so high up.

Comments

  • Entering that rabbit hole will just drain your sanity.

  • @lagosta said:

    Entering that rabbit hole will just drain your sanity.

    This game has taken what little sanity I had left.

  • I think that post was from 2019 if you read what I did LOL.

    I doubt Billy will see anything except buffs/bugfixes in the future with the communities sentiment on him.

  • @lagosta said:

    Entering that rabbit hole will just drain your sanity.

    I still have PTSD from the Billy nerf.

  • People are crying about Wraith. If they're complaining about him, they'll complain about every killer.

  • @GargledFire said:

    I think that post was from 2019 if you read what I did LOL.

    I doubt Billy will see anything except buffs/bugfixes in the future with the communities sentiment on him.

    How did such old a post suddenly get so high up?

  • Someone must have necromanced it HAHA. Must have commented thinking it was recent when they used the search bar.

  • I don't blame you for reacting that way after such a traumatic, terrible nerf.

  • Billy is pretty good if you know how to play him. New billy is had but manageable

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    People are crying about Wraith. If they're complaining about him, they'll complain about every killer.

    Wraith definitely isn't anywhere close to being a top tier killer, but he certainly is a miserable time for the average survivor. I love playing Wraith...but even I can't stand playing against him.

  • The fear that headline made me feel, thinking they had nerfed my boy again.

  • Reworked Billy needs some tweaks to increase his curving potential. Right now -at base- he can only hit a curve when you're at around 5m of distance AND the survivor has to run through the pallet at that exact distance without dropping it. At any other distance you're either:

    - A: Too close / close enough to get stunned (>5m)

    - B: So far away the survivor is out of range (<5m) for a curve-hit as they will be around the next corner just in time even if you turn around the corner perfectly with maximum-curve-angle (which is harder to do consistently than playing Nurse).