Did they break flashlights?

Just had a match against a "bully" squad (i say it in quotes because they focused way too much on trying to BM instead of actually having gamesense and breaking my 3-gen) and 3 times i got blinded by someone not on my screen and way off to the side


Seriously, how do I get blinded when the survivor I'm supposed to be worried about isn't even in my FOV, that's is so many levels of stupid it's not even funny

Comments

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    Just had a match against a "bully" squad (i say it in quotes because they focused way too much on trying to BM instead of actually having gamesense and breaking my 3-gen) and 3 times i got blinded by someone not on my screen and way off to the side

    Seriously, how do I get blinded when the survivor I'm supposed to be worried about isn't even in my FOV, that's is so many levels of stupid it's not even funny

    Nope you could always be blinded from outside your FOV

  • I like bully squads. Most of them suck at actually playing the game and it's so fun to make them rage quit.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I like bully squads. Most of them suck at actually playing the game and it's so fun to make them rage quit.

    TRUE

  • This is why I keep Lightborn equipped on all my killers at all times, it's just a default part of their loadouts. Ever since dedicated servers became a thing, there has always been some problem with flashlights, whether it has to do with POV or latency or whatever.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I like bully squads. Most of them suck at actually playing the game and it's so fun to make them rage quit.

    Most of them see a Youtube-Video of some Survivor who plays like that and want to be like them, but skip the step of getting actually good at the game.

    Those are my favorites as well, basically the easiest games you can get as Killer.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I like bully squads. Most of them suck at actually playing the game and it's so fun to make them rage quit.

    Yeah, same. Baiting out flashlight saves and getting three people slugged in a pile because they couldn’t contain their greed is always funny.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2166153#Comment_2166153

    Yeah, same. Baiting out flashlight saves and getting three people slugged in a pile because they couldn’t contain their greed is always funny.

    I've made so many people rage quit doing that. Also when someone goes down under a pallet and I "pretend" to pick them up.

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2166153#Comment_2166153

    Most of them see a Youtube-Video of some Survivor who plays like that and want to be like them, but skip the step of getting actually good at the game.

    Those are my favorites as well, basically the easiest games you can get as Killer.

    Yes I do blame certain youtubers for spreading this behavior. Said youtubers shall not be named because the mods will delete my comment. Though I'm sure were familiar with them.