Weirdest Thing to Ever Happen To You

I need to know, what's the weirdest/funniest glitch or thing that has ever happened to you in Dead By Daylight.

As we all know, Dead By Daylight isn't. . . perfect. But that's what makes it great right?

Weather that's floating in the air, or getting stuck behind objects, I'm all here for it.

And I love a good story. So, if you have one, please tell.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I one time had a hacker on Suffocation Pit. It was an Elodie and I was playing Pig. The other three survivors and I just kept watching all the stuff she can do like spamming herself on an invisible hook, equipping tier 50 Sprint Burst, and insta saboing. It was quite hilarious even though it was a hacker.

  • A trial with 5 survivors and no killer.

  • @GeneralV said:

    A trial with 5 survivors and no killer.

    but was there a Nea as one of the survivors?

    ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • I saw a Dwight get stuck in a tree on Haddonfield once.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2168222#Comment_2168222

    but was there a Nea as one of the survivors?

    ๐Ÿ™ƒ

    Yes, there was. Wait a minute...

  • @GeneralV said:

    A trial with 5 survivors and no killer.

    I've had that happen few times. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • One of those completely glitched map generations (with wrong number of gens, no tiles at all, initial spawn points 50m above the surface, and so on) provided us with few invisible ladders on outside fences and shack. They were only climbable for the killer, but she could carry survivors there.

    Shack abuse caught on camera:

    image.png


    If you ever wondered what's outside of the map, but never had a chance to see it with your own eyes:

    image.png


  • Billy jumping over stuff using speed addons, pretty ######### epic, kinda wish it still worked

    But more recently in the Twins ptb Victor would sometimes float away from whoever he was on (not being controlled) but still had collision, basically allowing you to launch people around or make them float in the air if you move him into them