The next killer is...
Jack the Ripper! Just guessing, since they said today that the Chapter 11 killer will be much further in the past than the Nurse, who is from WW I.
Jack the Ripper! Just guessing, since they said today that the Chapter 11 killer will be much further in the past than the Nurse, who is from WW I.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want it to be an original killer with a REALLY bizarre power, referencing this Killer has spent more time in the Entity's domain and has become warped because of it.
1700's?
A medival knight?
I'd guess a Samurai but I doubt it after the Spirit.
A caveman killer?
pirate killer!
pirate killer!
pirate killer
:pirate:
if he doesn't have gen control, power in the chase, or a strong mechanic it could be hellraiser and still suck.
Vampire? no age limit with them
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
(Repeat as needed.)
Deus Vult Claudette! *lops head off with sword*
What's Latin for "The entity wills it"?
@Dabrownman1812 the if in question, most likely refers to whether or not they can pull off the design and coding. It is very definitely not a licensed killer.
Doesnt matter because history has shown that it will most liekly be another unviable killer that will vanish after a few weeks.
I cant even remember the last time I versed a spirit or a clown.... lul
If it weren't for the Clown's use of toxins already and the "Doc" moniker already taken, I'd aim for a Plague Doctor.
I kinda' hope they don't go for using classic monster archetypes to build off... would feel really odd having a Frankenstein's monster or classic werewolf or the like shoulder-to-shoulder with the current roster. Unless, of course, they built off the foundations of those monsters: Strigoi, Ghoul, etc.
I'd like to hear something already, that's for sure!
2char
I hope it's a vampire.
17th century warlock