Shirtless adam when?
HED BE SO HOT 🥵. SHIRTLESS MYERS AINT GOT NUN ON MY ADAM, YA HEAR? IF THEY ADD SHIRTLESS ADAM, THEY CAN TAKE ALL MY MONEY FOR ALL I CARE.
HED BE SO HOT 🥵. SHIRTLESS MYERS AINT GOT NUN ON MY ADAM, YA HEAR? IF THEY ADD SHIRTLESS ADAM, THEY CAN TAKE ALL MY MONEY FOR ALL I CARE.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shirtless Jeff
Yes
When he will get used with gym not reading books, shirtless Kate when?
Shirtless jeff would be eww. Adam would be tter
Still looking for that vending machine.
First we all need shirtless Kate.
What are you staring at daddy Trickster?
Okay but please consider Shirtless Ghost Face.
I'm not opposed
Since the King our cries for shirtlessness have fallen on deaf ears!
It's a nice way to teach new survivors to look behind in a chase.
Shirtless Doctor.
All I'm saying.
Excuse me?
nothing against Adam. But calling Jeff eww? Please don’t! That’s rude and objectively speaking not true.
I mean...
Iat is true lol even sit on jeff is ewwww. Shirqtless clown is sexy qtho