Christmas themed Killer and survivor all year round

I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

Comments

  • I hope your killer wish comes true.
    As do i hope everyones killer wish
    .....except probally the FNAF and CREEPYPASTA wishes.
    I hope they drown while realizing to be ashamed.

  • Could pull heavily from the Krampus movie, toys around the map to tattle on the survivors, putting a toy on a generator to cause a rapid skill check where a GREAT would get them off...idk still cool

  • Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.
  • @mdg2018 said:
    I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

    @FayeZahara said:
    Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.

    I agree with the both of you. Krampus would be awesome but would not really fit in IMO. However the Creepy mall Santa totally would be a big hit. Give him a run down decorated for christmas mall map and a survivor dressed as an elf! LMAO

  • Yeah but no. Christmas / flashy lights cosmetics wouldn't really fit in this game, sadly.

    Actually, it all comes down to how they design it.

  • @foxofthestars said:

    @mdg2018 said:
    I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

    @FayeZahara said:
    Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.

    I agree with the both of you. Krampus would be awesome but would not really fit in IMO. However the Creepy mall Santa totally would be a big hit. Give him a run down decorated for christmas mall map and a survivor dressed as an elf! LMAO

    the elf would be funny lol and creepy like you see old destroyed elf toys sitting on shelves lol

  • I had an idea for a deranged mall Santa who believes that he is truly Santa Claus, with a meat cleaver as his weapon. His power would have something to do with how many altruism points a survivor had acquired, as he's able to sense The Christmas Spirit in people. But since we have the clown, a Santa cosmetic for him would be okay as well.

  • @mdg2018 said:
    I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

    @FayeZahara said:
    Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.

    I agree with the both of you. Krampus would be awesome but would not really fit in IMO. However the Creepy mall Santa totally would be a big hit. Give him a run down decorated for christmas mall map and a survivor dressed as an elf! LMAO

    Can we also have an alive reindeer mounted bloody on one of the shops wall. XD
  • @mdg2018 said:
    I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

    @FayeZahara said:
    Knowing dead by daylight they might do a creepy mall santa of own. There is even what i found a site of  just creepy mall santas. I got to say alot of insperation to pull from.

    I agree with the both of you. Krampus would be awesome but would not really fit in IMO. However the Creepy mall Santa totally would be a big hit. Give him a run down decorated for christmas mall map and a survivor dressed as an elf! LMAO

    Maybe make the santa suit a clown skin that's released during Christmas this year? Creepy fat santa dude?
  • Krampus would absolutely fit the theme. Weapon as a big hook with a chain attached to it that he throws out.
  • @mdg2018 said:
    I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

    Cool idea, the only thing is we just got the clown and he has a big belly. So now can we get 2 big belly monsters ;)

  • @Zanfer said:

    @mdg2018 said:
    I personally have been waiting for a holiday themed content all year round, I think having Krampus would be awesome and having an original survivor and a dark scary snow map.

    Cool idea, the only thing is we just got the clown and he has a big belly. So now can we get 2 big belly monsters ;)

    either that or they could do a tall buff gu in a santa outfit

  • Would love Krampus with a 10m Grapple hook.