Did Trapper and the four main survivors get their visual updates?
I can't check rn so I was wondering if anyone could do it for me.
I'm aware Doc got his visual rework (it's sick btw, well done!) but the Trapper remains unannounced.
I can't check rn so I was wondering if anyone could do it for me.
I'm aware Doc got his visual rework (it's sick btw, well done!) but the Trapper remains unannounced.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, these character updates didn't come with this patch.
Oh ok, thanks!
They ruined my doc skin :( the paramedic one. its too clean and bright af now.
The entire update is a flop in my eyes.
No, but they glitched one of the Trapper's masks, and by 'glitched' I mean removed entirely.
BHVR stole his mask, can't have ######### in the Fog.
This should just be something he has by default.
Mans is looking NICE.
Interestingly enough, his face apparently is changed by his body cosmetic and not the mask.
Here's some other pictures, if you're interested.
This one is his Circus Strongman outfit.
This one is his frozen outfit from one of the last Rifts.
and this one is his default look.
Whoa what the hell that's awesome
Are all Trappers masks bugged or a specific one?
Okay, we definitely need a mask toggle
Just his Iron Chuckles mask, I believe.
I love the frosty one. Reminds me of something that would come out of like an MMO like wow.