Key nerf when ?

I know hatch is getting nerfed so that it can stay up 10 seconds but just when though.

Comments

  • Nothing announced yet.

  • I hope its soon keys haunt my dreams :'(

  • Probably in the update after the one coming today

  • Late 2025 and i´m being optimistic here.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Late 2025 and i´m being optimistic here.

    You expect them to fix it THAT fast!?!?!

    dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

    OP: As much as I enjoy this game, BHVR is agonizing pathetically slow when it comes to...anything it seems (unless they can sell you something, then they'll pump it out ASAP).

    I am not a video game surgeon so maybe there's a good reason but Valve Time looks at BHVR and wonders to itself "######### is taking so long?"...

  • maybe in the RE chapter but who knows it could be much later than that.

  • Hopefully next chapter. Nothing's announced yet, but I sense a disturbance in The Force...

  • Probably not until the solo survivor experience also gets touched up. Keys are the only thing that makes solo survivor any kind of bearable to play and nerfing them without fixing the state of solo survivor would be a huge mistake.

  • Just change the amount of gens to spawn hatch to 5 at all times or 1 survivor left god dammit and scrap whatever you have already.

    Seriously, whatever you're doing, it's not worth it and is too complicated when it takes this long.