bbq aura needs to be changed
all the killers that are using bbq will understand this
for people that don't know what bbq is:
bbq is a perk that allows you to see all the survivors on the map when you hook a survivor if they are 40 meters away from the hook
but when a survivor is working on a gen most of the times you are not going to see them because the of the gen and the survivor are the same color
so I suggest to put a new color of aura when a survivor is working on a gen while you are using bbq to see them
anyone agree?
Comments
honestly I have always wanted the auras of different objects to have different colors its just weird that everything is red
but also another way to fix this is to just add another stipulation to bbq where if a gen is being worked on by a survivor outside of 40 meters its aura is hidden for the 4 seconds (so you can see the survivor aura)
Nah. Leave it the same as it is. Being the same colour as the gen allows survivors a counter to the perk. 'Masking' your aura is a legit technique.
You can examine the shape of the aura to see if you think there's a 'lump' that shouldn't be there. Or you can take something like Thrilling Tremors.
+1.
There are not always a locker near a gen, I think this is an interesting counter to BBQ (and not a real counter, I would call it a "tech", and techs are a good thing).
Honestly I think it's a good thing that survivor auras match generators. This allows survivors to counter the perk without having to get in a locker, but also has counterplay to that counterplay because observant killers may still be able to notice a little bit of survivor aura poking out from behind the gen, depending on the survivor's playermodel and positioning.
the aura can be changed when there's a locker near every tile, stealth as a concept is already garbo
I think it's good that the aura's are the same colour - it gives some counterplay on maps where lockers are not so readily available.