Pharmacy is a actually disgusting

Pharmacy guarantees the Emergency Med Kit.

The Emergency Med Kit heals allies Tremendously faster than the default speed. (It also uses charges more efficiently.) This makes it faster than all other medkits. Combine this with Botany Knowledge and both of the needles for
Tremendous + 20% + Moderately + Moderately healing speed. 

Wait, what if I swapped Botany with We'll Make It. . .
. . . Oh no.

Comments

  • "We'll make it" is OP as hell.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    "We'll make it" is OP as hell.

    So is a Nurse in the hands of a good player. I just watched one tear a part 3 people wearing Legacy gear. LOL But then again, I don't play like a moron and run in for YOLO saves or heal with the killer in sight.

    Healing is countered by tunneling and camping, which just about every single killer at high ranks do. If i were to recorded every game I play at rank 1 survivor, every single game has either tunneling, camping, or slugging before one gen is even done.

    Pharmacy isn't disgusting. Unless you're running AITH and luck out with needles, you won't get this from Pharmacy. Nice try though at calling this perk OP. lmao

  • Pharmacy guarantees the kit. Sure it won't have the needles that game, but there's nothing stopping you from adding those on to your new kit before the next match.
  • @The_Crusader said:
    "We'll make it" is OP as hell.

    So is a Nurse in the hands of a good player. I just watched one tear a part 3 people wearing Legacy gear. LOL But then again, I don't play like a moron and run in for YOLO saves or heal with the killer in sight.

    Healing is countered by tunneling and camping, which just about every single killer at high ranks do. If i were to recorded every game I play at rank 1 survivor, every single game has either tunneling, camping, or slugging before one gen is even done.

    Pharmacy isn't disgusting. Unless you're running AITH and luck out with needles, you won't get this from Pharmacy. Nice try though at calling this perk OP. lmao

    This is a problem with the balance in the game. Perks like Borrowed Time and We'll make it are overpowered, and there"s nothing you can really do against them as a killer.

    Then you play survivor, get a killer who facecamps and tunnels and you see why these perks were added to the game in the first place.

    Like I said the other day NOED is OP, but when a full team has adrenaline you see why it's in the game.

    Its easy to see why certain perks and features are in the game but it can be frustrating for those of us who try to play with good sportsmanship.
  • @projecteulogy said:

    @The_Crusader said:
    "We'll make it" is OP as hell.

    So is a Nurse in the hands of a good player. I just watched one tear a part 3 people wearing Legacy gear. LOL But then again, I don't play like a moron and run in for YOLO saves or heal with the killer in sight.

    Healing is countered by tunneling and camping, which just about every single killer at high ranks do. If i were to recorded every game I play at rank 1 survivor, every single game has either tunneling, camping, or slugging before one gen is even done.

    Pharmacy isn't disgusting. Unless you're running AITH and luck out with needles, you won't get this from Pharmacy. Nice try though at calling this perk OP. lmao

    A good survivor that wants to tryhard would never pick legacy. You are literally blinking over the whole map, ofc you will have a hard time against nurse. Use common sense.....

    Ofc killers need to play tactically when they want to do well, does that surprise you?^^

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @projecteulogy said:

    @The_Crusader said:
    "We'll make it" is OP as hell.

    So is a Nurse in the hands of a good player. I just watched one tear a part 3 people wearing Legacy gear. LOL But then again, I don't play like a moron and run in for YOLO saves or heal with the killer in sight.

    Healing is countered by tunneling and camping, which just about every single killer at high ranks do. If i were to recorded every game I play at rank 1 survivor, every single game has either tunneling, camping, or slugging before one gen is even done.

    Pharmacy isn't disgusting. Unless you're running AITH and luck out with needles, you won't get this from Pharmacy. Nice try though at calling this perk OP. lmao

    A good survivor that wants to tryhard would never pick legacy. You are literally blinking over the whole map, ofc you will have a hard time against nurse. Use common sense.....

    Ofc killers need to play tactically when they want to do well, does that surprise you?^^

    No I was simply stating a fact, the same one you just stated. I guess you thought I was being sarcastic.

  • @Peasant said:
    Pharmacy guarantees the Emergency Med Kit.

    The Emergency Med Kit heals allies Tremendously faster than the default speed. (It also uses charges more efficiently.) This makes it faster than all other medkits. Combine this with Botany Knowledge and both of the needles for
    Tremendous + 20% + Moderately + Moderately healing speed. 

    Wait, what if I swapped Botany with We'll Make It. . .
    . . . Oh no.

    i mean i only got pharmacy so i could farm green medkits since they are better than yellow ones

  • It sounded like hot garbage when it first came out, but... I stand corrected. Just got Kate to prestige 3 and somehow Pharmacy got to level 3 in that process. Decided this was a good opportunity to put it to the test. I'm pleasantly surprised! Not only does it double as self care, but you get free green medkits that slowly accumulate overtime. I hoard most of my items because I'm always afraid of losing them, but pharmacy has made me feel a little bit better about bringing a medkit.

  • @Beverly said:
    It sounded like hot garbage when it first came out, but... I stand corrected. Just got Kate to prestige 3 and somehow Pharmacy got to level 3 in that process. Decided this was a good opportunity to put it to the test. I'm pleasantly surprised! Not only does it double as self care, but you get a free green medkits that slowly accumulate overtime. I hoard most of my items because I'm always afraid of losing them, but pharmacy has made me feel a little bit better about bringing a medkit.

    True, for the same reason I ust the chest perk on survivors.
    My killers eat almost all of my BP because of their addon hunger but on survivor it doesnt really matter if you play with 1 perk slot less (I even play with 2 perk slots less :lol: )