Speed Limiter Bubba is better than trickster.
Im not even kidding maybe I just cant aim but I do better with speed limiter bubba. Not even speed limiter iri flesh just speed limiter.
Im not even kidding maybe I just cant aim but I do better with speed limiter bubba. Not even speed limiter iri flesh just speed limiter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Speed Limiter isn't a major hindrance on Bubba.
No shock Doc is better than Trickster.
Padded Jaws Trapper is better than Trickster
no blink bamboozle nurse is better than trickster
Shoe hag is probably same as Trickster
I dont think trickster is quite that bad now.
Why not free info 115 something tricksters is missing in both
Speed Limiter Bubba is almost as strong as Regular Bubba. Him and Trapper have the least impactful meme add-ons in the game.
shoes hag is only 112.5% lol
That’s a little far. There is no way a no shock doc could beat trickster in kills
And your aren't even wrong...
Well you see, Trapper is 115% movement speed, instantly making him better than Trickster
Throwing a hotdog at a survivor and hoping it hits their mouth, goes down their gullet and chokes them is better than Trickster.
You all are really just taking pot shots at Trickster huh
no wonder he left to be a cashier
I've been saying that Speed Limiter Bubba is unironically amazing for almost a year now but nooooo nobody wants to believe me
Sad but true.