Since it's the 5th anniversary of DbD
Here's some things I'd love to happen
-Nemesis as killer or Licker
-Crossprogression for ps4 and Xbox
-more tuning over the months
Here's some things I'd love to happen
-Nemesis as killer or Licker
-Crossprogression for ps4 and Xbox
-more tuning over the months
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I predict none of those things and we get crappy codes to redeem every day. So they can tell the investors "Look at the data. People are still playing. The game isn't dying"
That's true enough xD funny because Switch got Crossprog and xbox got jack #########, I don't own a pc xD
The Switch still doesn't have crossprogression.
To be fair, they did try to get cross-progression on Xbox.
They didn't
It does, between pc
They're working on it, but it still doesn't have crossprogression.
Source on that?
I was sure it was already out, my bad
I wish that I could have crossprogession for xbox so I can go on the switch and do that crossprogression.
Don't play on the Switch, it's litteraly awfull, that's why I want Switch and xbox crossprog because I want my data on xbox
That counts for spirit on the switch too.
Lol I glanced over tuning and thought you said tunneling lol
- yes I want more tunneling please
Lol
Aaaaaah yes, the best thing killers can want, tunneling 🤣🤣
The only thing that would surprise me more is calling for a buff to camping or slugging lol
Five years and this game is still in beta phase, and I love yet hate it
Sony and Microsoft aren't agreeing to cross progression because they want to force the suckers like me that started on console to keep buying on their platform so they get their percentage.. it's as simple as that.