Halloween 2018: Official First Look of Laurie and The Shape

devs, where you at on this? The hype is real.

devs, where you at on this? The hype is real.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Won't they need permission from the license holders if they want to make cosmetics for them?
I'm loving the pics from the new Halloween movie. It looks fantastic.
It does! I don't normally go see horror movies in theaters, but I might have to make an exception here. It'd be really great if DBD had some kind of tie-in for the movie when it releases, from something as major as a new map to just cosmetic updates.
(because whenever he gets hit by it, his hand "swells".)
Yes, as they’ve stated before that they only have the rights to the original film and none of the sequels. They’d probably have to make a new deal.
Old Laurie and Old Myers cosmetics ftw
They don’t even have the rights to Halloween 2 though from what I know, otherwise we may have gotten Hospital Laurie and Bloody Tears Michael. Also, this movie is actually acting like Halloween 2 never happened as well so they can remove the whole angle of Michael and Laurie being siblings. It’s only a sequel to the original.
I'm fairly sure this one is meant to be Halloween 2. It's a direct sequel to the original movie.
Don't know if we have another thread for this, but this seems like the best place from the search results that came up...
Has anyone else seen it yet? I saw the very first showing at the theaters here and I definitely enjoyed it.
🔪
M. Cote is working on getting skins for licensed characters
I feel like everyone who plays DBD or loves VS Michael Myers should definitely watch it.