Do you think survivors teabag because they follow other survivors?
When I was first stared playing dbd I saw survivors teabagging at the killer in the exit gates and started to do it to. I didn't know any better and I didn't think much of it. I thought it was just a normal thing that happened. It wasn't untill I joined the forum that I realized it was rude and i stopped doing it.
Do you think survivors are unaware teabagging is rude and they are just following other?
Comments
you'd have to be living under a rock in terms of online game experience to not know what teabagging is, and i think you're in a tremendous minority.
You see people mocking the killer when they win and make him lose and derank, and you didn't realize it was rude?
Are you dense?
Yes I am the minority
Yeah at first I didn't think anything of it.
Yeah, I mean this in the nicest possible way even though it'll sound really mean...
Unless this was your very first multiplayer game ever or something, I would be VERY hard pressed to believe someone who said they thought it wasn't rude as hell to do.
It's certainly not impossible (especially if you're younger and/or not very experienced in video games) but in about any game with the ability to do so, T-Bagging is always seen as a middle finger to your opponent.
Do you also say "gg ez noob" and think nothing of it?
Someone really new to the game who thinks of it as a party game (what DBD actually is) may think people wont get tilted for something as absurd as t-baging at Exit Gates and instead believe is some kind of "goodbye".
No I never messaged anyone. I don't really interact with other unless they message me first.
My swf teammate started because others do it knowing what it means, he has even complained about survivors doing it to him when he's killer. Anytime I see him doing it I tell him he needs to quit being obnoxious because he's not that good, he just managed to not be first to die for once. 😂
If what you say is true... hmmm
I know how we can stop the teabag.
We must find teabagger zero. The original teabagger who infected the others. It's the only way we can save the world.
Let's go
I think it had to do with the fact that before dbd I never really played a lot of multiplayer games. I usually prefer single players games.
When I did I don't think I have had people teabag at me and if I did I probably didn't think much of.
I was very oblivious to things as a child.
I know it tilts the killer and I do it mainly if they play like they’re malding. Other than that I don’t generally respond with toxicity unless the killer starts it first.
Which is fair at least. I'm not saying I don't believe you just to be clear but if we were in an aftermatch and you said that's why you t-bagged, I'd almost certainly never believe you :D
But yeah, if this was one of your first multiplayer games, I can at least understand that. There is no (direct) communication with people so people interpret things a different way. Like if I point during a match, I'm generally saying "Killer is that way". Others see me point and think "Well CLEARLY he wants me to go that way!".
Or there are also "good" ways to T-Bag as well. Like when a survivor heals me, I do a double bop as my thank you. In context, I'm (pretty) sure that they know I'm not telling them to go F themselves and I'm thanking them with the double dip but if a survivor hasn't played a lot of multiplayer games and sees me "thanking" them with a t-bag, they might believe that T-bagging the killer at the exit is a sign of respect rather than rudeness.
It could be a genuine mistake. Survivors teabag eachother to say hi, or as thanks. And some gamers don't play pvp or pve games and this could be their first interaction.
I shall join your quest. Let's find them!
I FOUND HIM SIR HE WAS CAUGHT HANDLING SPAM IN SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES.
DO I TAKE THE SHOT?
"made him lose and derank"
That's the killer's fault for losing, play better next game or if the survivors were equipped with 4 BNPs then it's not really their fault and they should move onto the next game. I'm not saying it's right to teabag at the exit gates, it's scummy, but not everyone is aware of teabagging in the online gaming community. And no need to name-call people, absolutely unnecessary in this scenario.