When haddonfield gets reworked...

Do you think it will be like most other reworks where htey just add breakable walls cause if so each house is just gonna be like fully breakable walls xD

Comments

  • -Breakable Walls will recreate infinites.

    -God Tier windows won't be addressed.

    -Safe pallets everywhere.

    Now that is a balanced map!

  • @GeneralV said:

    -Breakable Walls will recreate infinites.

    -God Tier windows won't be addressed.

    -Safe pallets everywhere.

    Now that is a balanced map!

    Don't give them ideas I feel like they will replace each and every one of the doorsways with a breakable wall.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2153764#Comment_2153764

    Don't give them ideas I feel like they will replace each and every one of the doorsways with a breakable wall.

    Yep, that is exactly what I am afraid of.

  • They will probably change almost nothing gameplay wise.

  • Seeing as it's the map that arguably causes the most complaints, I'd actually be surprised if they didn't make it more balanced when they update it. Although the devs do quite often make questionable decisions, the map updates so far (with the exceptions of the game and possibly fractured cowshed) have seemingly been rather good. I'd expect Haddonfield to become similar to Badham (not to say that Badham is perfectly balanced, but it's certainly more balanced than Haddonfield currently is).

  • I've always been curious about the idea of breakable Window FRAMES. Which would eliminate the window itself, if the killer could SMASH out the base of it.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Seeing as it's the map that arguably causes the most complaints, I'd actually be surprised if they didn't make it more balanced when they update it. Although the devs do quite often make questionable decisions, the map updates so far (with the exceptions of the game and possibly fractured cowshed) have seemingly been rather good. I'd expect Haddonfield to become similar to Badham (not to say that Badham is perfectly balanced, but it's certainly more balanced than Haddonfield currently is).

    Badham is better than haddonfield sure but I mean aside from argueably the game against certain killers haddonfield is the worst so.

  • @InnCognito said:

    I've always been curious about the idea of breakable Window FRAMES. Which would eliminate the window itself, if the killer could SMASH out the base of it.

    That souns like a great idea

  • They made Gideion more survivor sided with quite large scale rework when it used to be one of the strongest killer maps.

    It's only appropriate they give the same size rework to Lamkin lake to make it less survivor sided and more killer friendly.

  • @Kebek said:

    They made Gideion more survivor sided with quite large scale rework when it used to be one of the strongest killer maps.

    It's only appropriate they give the same size rework to Lamkin lake to make it less survivor sided and more killer friendly.

    Haddonfield becoming the best killer map would be ######### hilarious.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2153977#Comment_2153977

    Haddonfield becoming the best killer map would be ######### hilarious.

    I hope it won't be that drastic. Just putting it somewhere middleish would be great, removing a lot of BS that map throws at killers.

  • @InnCognito said:

    I've always been curious about the idea of breakable Window FRAMES. Which would eliminate the window itself, if the killer could SMASH out the base of it.

    that's just a pallet that spawns dropped instead of upright.