Lady Dimitrescu - Plague skin

It got me wondering - could we get something similar on RE chapter release this June? Something like legendary skin perhaps? I swear i will throw my money at Behavior with all conviction if madlads actually wIll do that.

Comments

  • i see many people want big titis goth vampire in game you pervs. I like it

  • Omg Plague would go from the lowest pick rate killer to the highest in matter of 1 single day if this released.

    Do it BHVR !

  • Lady Dimitrescu be vomiting on people, do with that whatever you want.

    But to be honest, that's looks really cool.

  • She is too small for the real Lady Dimitrescu. And Plague dont fit her style, she is more like Freddy.

  • You just want to get vomited on by Dimitrescu you absolute deviant.

    But I'm not here to kinkshame so I support this