Do you like the new Dwight model?

BHVR showed us Dwight's updated model on Twitter, and...

image.png image.png

Something about it just doesn't feel right to me. What is everyone's thoughts on the new model?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • On one hand, it's cleaner.

    On the other hand, the old Dwight has a distinct look. Now he just looks really high.

  • way too clean, the only thing i like about it is probably the hair, everything else just looks... too good i think

  • This content has been removed.
  • Pros:

    • I think it's funny they made him look like McCote
    • Hair looks better

    Cons:

    • Doesn't look scared anymore, but maybe survivors will have dynamic facial expressions in-game or something
    • Kind of doesn't look like Dwight because they changed his face shape
  • IMO it looks a bit too clean, and doesn't feel like Dwight as much. Could be better.

  • This ain't Dwight. This is Jeremy or sumn.

    Removing wrinkles and dirt off survivors does not make them look better, I think the dirt was just hiding how ugly the og survivors really were. I'm getting more and more scared for everyone else.

  • I won't ever be satisfied until we get our shirtless skin

  • He's missing the bags/slight shadows around his eyes which on the og model makes his frightened expression 'pop out' for lack of a better term.

    Weird to think how emotionless he looks without them

  • Dwight is the goofy and scared nerd of the cast so it kinda sucks that the new version is more dull and less terrified. Everything else seems fine though.

  • He looks way too clean and pristine. DBD's characters should look like they took a few tumbles through dirt, grime, and blood, not like they just came out of a shower.

  • Can yall stop saying he looks too clean? The model was shown with limited shading so you could see it better, plus this is brand new they will probably change some of it by the time of its release in the RE chapter

  • I used to keep my hair like that when i was Dwight's age, so I like it.

  • I refuse to accept this as Dwight

    image.png


  • It's not that it's horrible on its own.

    But that's just not Dwight. Period.

  • I like it, I think they can use the new model and facial rigs to give him more expression

  • Hair and eyes look good, so does the model look overall.

    but it’s -like the others- a little bit too smooth and kinda missing character. And the head seems a little bit too small. But that was already the case before I think

  • I'm not good enough at art to know how much of this is just what is underlying facial structure was like when you remove the dirt and painted-on shadows. He looks really different, but contestants on Survivor also look different once they get to take a shower, so I don't know.

    I do think crazy hair is his signature thing, so I'd like it if the new hair were messier.

  • Seems to lack facial detail or expression. Definitely prefer the old one.

  • The new Dwight lacks the scared expression that old Dwight had. I also don't like how clean the new Dwight looks and his hair looks awful. Definitely prefer the old Dwight.

  • Dwight literally just looks like Mat cote now. This isn't even the Dwight we know and love anymore.

  • I just find out about the model while reading what happened during the last stream. I have to say the model looks terrible in the face. I really don't like that new clean face and also the lack of emotions in his face. The old model you can tell he is scared - it looks so natural. The new one looks so weird like not a game model but a real face - its really strange cause this is a game. The hair also does not look as funky as the original one. There is a lot more going on in the original hair style.

    This would probably be the final nail in the cofin for me since I like to play only very few survivors because of the way they look and Dweet is my favourite and this change is just horrible /in the face/

  • The new Dwight model is horrible. It's basically a killer.

    I really want them to bring back the old model. Dwight is an iconic character.

  • I think his facial structure looks better and less ratty, but I don't like how bright it is.