Does Victor just headbutt survivors to death?
I've never understood how he downs survivors with those itty bitty fingers of his. Does he have the grip strength of a gorilla? At least give him claws or something to make it more believable.
I've never understood how he downs survivors with those itty bitty fingers of his. Does he have the grip strength of a gorilla? At least give him claws or something to make it more believable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never understood how you can just walk around with victor on top of you and you won’t go down. Like do you see how sharp those claws and teeth are? You can just walk around so casually. I know it’s for balance but still very odd
Again, what claws? I know Victor's not a child, but he still has smooth baby hands.
It should take longer to remove Victor and if you do not remove him (and not in a chase) you go down.
They are just terrified of doing anything like old Legion that could chase-moonwalk. So they leave Killers with a jumbled mess of a Power.
Maybe he thinks he's a goat
That creature scares me so much like you could be fixing a generator or cleansing and have some mad thing jump on your shoulders 😳
I swear I always have the satisfaction of launching and crushing him infront of the killer everytime 😂
Crazy ass twins man. They're both equally cool to play against but small creature is mad.!
Mad but I guess adorable 🤪🥺
Victor goes to town with his claws during Mori but when he's on your back, he's useless. Run, vault same speeds. Makes perfect sense!
He should put you in Deep Wound.
It's part of why I'm not a huge fan of the Twins from a design standpoint. Victor's animations don't believably convey exactly how he is able to injure and down people (besides his mori). He either just rides survivors piggyback, which somehow makes them broken, or somehow downs them with his tiny baby hands. I guess we're just expected to suspend our disbelief on this one?