Crypt tv skins revealed on twitter
This time I have pictures
EDIT: Look-See is Doctor's skin
This time I have pictures
EDIT: Look-See is Doctor's skin
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That hag one looks great! Too bad I’ll never see it in game
Thats true, now the real question is
How will she get through a door?
Top skin for doc?
The first one is Trickster, I assume? It's my favorite one.
Doctor
It was posted on twitter by the devs after Crypt TV stated that the "cat was out of the bag, @Deadbybhvr wanna tease it?"
Yup, Look-see belongs to doc
Pretty sure it's Doctor
Official
Oh whoops, the pose looked like Trickster. Still looks really cool tho.
dammit you got there first i was too busy trying to copy playlist links
I like how they look but I doubt I'll get any of them. I never heard of crypt tv until recently. I may have to check them out
Lots goo. I finally have a good skin
You may be fast but I am faster
Also I got worried about posting Hag's skin because, like that one meme says, "Boobies"
on one hand: oh my god those are awesome!
on the other hand, getting them as skins also means we wont be getting them as actual characters...
Those skins look AWESOME.
I guess those will be legendary skins,so 15$ each right?
According to leaks, it says it'll cost tjjkasisdn
I'm excited though (also I did that so you'd find out on midchapter )
probaply.
those might just be the first legendary skins i'd consider buying...
and i cant even be mad about them being linked either.
I on;y wish mordeos ax wasn't linked, thats a badass axe
Leakers win yet again
The Look-See is my favorite Crypt TV monster. That alone makes me happy but it's ALSO a skin for Doc. How can this day get any better!
I wish they will make more skins around crypt tv !
The Door in the wood for Demogorgon, Shelley for Spirit and Sunny Family Cult for The Legion !
I don't think they can give a legendary skin for a licenced character that's outside of their universe.
I hope that the doc one wont be linked even though its a legendary. That weapon looks soooo dope.
Yes I think too, but I still hope ! Maybe they should contact both licences.