I bored face against Nurse & Spirit
There is 23 killers. But there is so much Nurse and Spirit mains. I dont remember when i saw last time Plague, Pig, Trapper, Demo, Twins.
So much Nurse, Spirit mains. Nightmare, Oni, Legion, Doctor, Huntress is so common. Most of my matches i am seeing those 7 killers, others so rare.
And problem is not killer mains. I can understand why people playing with strong killers. Problem is some killers are so weak. Nurse is God-Tier, Trapper is Meme-Tier. That is problem. All killers must be stronger to be chosen.
Comments
I'm bored of going against survivors with the same builds every game. There are 89 survivor perks. I don't remember the last time I saw Babysitter, Vigil, Lightweight, Open Handed etc.
So much Dead Hard, Unbreakable users. Lithe, Balanced Landing, Sprint Burst and Iron Will is so common. Most of my matches I am seeing some combination of those perks. Others so rare.
There's your answer. Killers run power killers because survivors run the same busted and boring meta, and have been for years.
ALSO - even if you see someone like Trapper, Demo or Pig rarely - it's far more common to run into a killer that isn't played often than it is to run into a match without survivors running the crutch meta. Food for thought.
Both things are true, but actually, the fact that killers play cheap killers does not depend on the fact that survivors play cheap perks. Both sides would still keep being cheap even if the other side would not.
Imagine thinking any of those, with the possible exception of Freddy and Spirit, are "cheap". Get better at the game.
When you run a not so powerful killer you're being gen rushed the sh*t out of you, t-bag, "gg ez", spam click etc.
Just play Trickster a few games, you will be surprised how often survivors will try to BM you if they can.
So yes, I changed for Nurse, and I accepted to be hard bullied for 3 months to master her, and now I choose how games are going, playing with any build I want, a thing that a few killers can do.
And yes, this good sir got a point. We killers play high tier killers because survivors play ultra meta build, and the more you have an high rank, the more you'll meet SWF, with Prove Thyself and all the meta and powerful build, trying hard to win, Brand New Part, purple medkit, key, ...
If you play a low tier killer without completely mastering him, and without playing perfectly, you'll get stomped.
I don't know how much time I tried to play another killer, and got instantly BM-ed. So yes, I keep playing Nurse and Executioner.
Guess you can't really have a reasonable discussion in this community. I hoped to, but nah, kids on the internet are only ever going to spam catchphrases "git gud". Boy, do I miss some historical periods...
Freddy is cheap. Spirit is cheap. And possibly any killer becomes cheap because of how people play them. Endless tunneling is cheap. Slugging to get a 4k every game is cheap. Camping is cheap. Only ever going for instadowns is cheap. Would draw it for you, but I don't have a board.
Oh nooooooes they... THEY TBAGGED ME and did gens ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
See what I wrote above. A lot of players often tried to play another killer (low tier or uncommon killer, called it what you want), but it's just a vaccine to try this in the higher ranks, each time I try another killer I'll chain SWF depip squad... I guess some would say "just depip in the lower ranks so it's more healthy", but, it's super annoying to wait 15 games just to play another killer that maybe won't be for you.
Then, I stay with higher tier killers (Nurse main, but love to play PHead, currently I'm bullied because I want to play Trickster).
Say whatever you want, it affects more or less people, and everyone knows these piss off killers, the thing doesn't make anything annoying, this is the intention that pisses off killers ;)
But hey, you can talk like this if you want, nothing to prove and I don't care, I'm a Nurse rank 1, I manage survivors' resources for them, it's not like I'm a sad thing you know (:
Only ever going for instadowns is cheap. My dude things saw only Billy is cheap.
I win this debate. You forfeit. Sit.
You are right about survivor meta perks and they also boring. But that discuss is not about them. If you wanna you can open your own discuss for that lol
These are linked things, trust me, it's the same topic.
I am feeling same. I wanted play Trickster, him gameplay is so fun. But survivors were not so nice. I mean do your gens and win chases if you can. And then escape. But that was not all, they are just bullied me. And then i swap to my Freddy and he destroyed all swf teams he faced. Problem is not about killer mains. Problem is killers are not balanced. I mean Nurse is like god, Trapper is just meme.
And that's exactly what I said. The problem isn't so much in the fact that some perks or killers are better than others, it resides in the fact that people are always, on any game, throw themselves at the easiest stuff. Take Nurse, for instance. She isn't, by a long shot, as easy and effortless as any other killer, live-build Freddy and Spirit especially. But once you do manage to master her, every game becomes and easy game. I mean, I still enjoy playing against a Nurse, as it does not feel as unfair as any other tunneling killer. And she does have clear counterplay. But yeah, as I said, cheapness on one side does not depend on the other side being cheap or not. I am trying to play Trickster too, because I really like his design and backstory. But it is abundantly clear that he isn't the best killer out there. He needs work. Still, I do enjoy him atm, so I will play him while I can.
"Wahhhhhluigi, my opponents is ignoring the comparably weak tools in favor of more viable choices"
If the weaker killer werent so weak compared to others, you might see them more often.
Too bad buffing the bottom of the list seems to be for survivors only.
The important thing is that you think you do. Placebo effect at its fullest. I bet your parents are proud of you, aren't they? Isn't it past bedtime for you, anyway?
The sad thing is that you thinK (yeah, the verb to thinK requires a K at the end, not a G) that playing a whole match instadown only is not. Some kids should simply not have access to the internet. But you know what? I'll humor you. I think that survivors should have access to a different version of DS, where it doesn't have a timer, isn't stopped by any action and can be used anytime you have been in a chase for longer than 0.5 seconds. Also, it will stun the killer for 2 minutes.
Now, please, stop boring me with your nonsense and shut up. There is only so much lack of grey matter that can be tolerated.
I can already imagine how fun of a person you are and you'd be to go against
Also thanks for sharing your rank with us that surely means you're good
Well then how can you make Trapper, Trickster, Demo and other weak killers playable. Because SWF teams are destroying this killers. That is why people playing with stronger killers, that is why i dont remember last time i see Plague, Pig and others. Game is starting to be boring.
Meta perks wont change at red ranks, I've changed my build one time and got face camped and tunneled. Never again
bruh you should play agaist me yo
Babysitter on Jane
Vigil on Ash
Lightweight on Ace
Open Handed on Tapp
I'm just going to ignore all the needless hostility in this thread and say that I also see quite a lot of Spirits, so I understand. She's not the most fun character to go against. I don't see a LOT of Nurses, but for some reason I'm pretty good against The Nurse so I don't mind either way.
I record all of my matches and I've gone through them recently. Right now the killers I've faced the most are Trickster, Wraith, Spirit, Trapper, and Doctor. I don't like facing most of them except for Doctor, who I think is interesting enough to play against and not always played by an expert. There's a Trapper (or two, or more) going around with the frost skin right now who is just brilliant at trap placement and map pressure. 4Ks every time I face him, or them. I can't remember the last time I went against a Wraith or Trapper who was only average. It seems like every Wraith or Trapper player is a master. That gets tiring very fast.
I wish I saw more Onis. I like that guy, I've only gotten to play against him like five or six times. I never see Blight, Freddy, Twins or Plague either. Probably twenty times combined between them. It's interesting how different some peoples' odds are.
Oh no that's Sluzzy word when it comes for her hating spirit or nurse, i'm touched right now ๐
Well i dont know why stats different. I listed my matches. And it is really boring when you play against same killers again and again. I am not writing because i am losing my matches. I think i am escaping more than die. But games are boring. When i see Freddy i know what i will do. Okey that is Nurse, lets make her fail blinks. Spirit hih, lets die on hook and go for next game etc.
Yes, it is boring to face the same killers repeatedly over a short period of time. That's one reason why I hated the Trickster right from the start and am quickly coming to hate the Wraith as well. Spirit annoys me quite a bit but for me that's mainly because I keep getting games where she starts the match right near me, gets me quickly and before anyone else, and pretty much ruins the match for me from there. When I face the Spirit it's almost always a waste of my time. It's like she comes with a homing device that's built specifically to locate and target me.
It leads to a terrible cycle too. If you run a off meta build as survivor you get slugged for 3 minutes against a nurse and if you play trapper or pig you get hit with meta builds
This makes everyone start using meta
I feel this is one of the biggest issues with the game, lack of diversity. It's the same killers, same perks, same maps and the list goes on. Everyone plays freddy, huntress and spirit because they're some of the only viable killers at high skill. Everyone runs dead hard, ds and unbreakable bc they're some of the only viable survivor perks at high skill. There's so many killers and perks in this game that never get used and it's just disappointing.
People like to pretend that Nurse is barely played, or that most Nurses are bad, or that she's weaker than Spirit.
I run an off meta build as survivor. Have for literally...4 years?
I really don't get slugged often.