The Campfire charm

Can someone tell me how to get The Campfire charm? Was in the rift and also in inventory, but it disapperead ! Also, I heard people losing their progress if they are linking their accounts to BHVR and they even occured problems with invites and friends requests.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't think it's obtainable. The DBD wiki even listed it as an unobtainable charm.

  • @glitchboi it is obtainable, the unobtainable one it's one with noed. About this one says to link dbd account to a bhvr one, but I heard people complaining about losing progress

  • @leobbsiop said:

    @glitchboi it is obtainable, the unobtainable one it's one with noed. About this one says to link dbd account to a bhvr one, but I heard people complaining about losing progress

    Ooh my bad, I mistook it as one of the unobtainable ones.

    Yeah I don't have it either, I linked my DBD account to BHVR a while ago as well.

  • @glitchboi and didn t lose any progress?

  • @leobbsiop said:

    @glitchboi it is obtainable, the unobtainable one it's one with noed. About this one says to link dbd account to a bhvr one, but I heard people complaining about losing progress

    I THINK they fixed that issue, but I could be wrong. It could also be an issue where they fixed it and it came back. So I don't know if people are still losing progress.

  • @leobbsiop said:

    @glitchboi and didn t lose any progress?

    I did it on the day BHVR released their website for cross-progression with Stadia, plus it offered free bloodpoints so I did it anyway. And I got me bloodpoints, and no progress lost. I don't recall ever getting a new charm, though. And I know I don't have it, I checked not too long ago.

    My progress is fine btw, I'm just worried it'll get screwed over by the BHVR thing.

  • Hmm can I do this for ps5?? I've never heard about any of this

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Hmm can I do this for ps5?? I've never heard about any of this

    Nope, or at least not right now. It's only for PC and Stadia at the moment, soon to support the Switch.

  • @leobbsiop said:

    @glitchboi it is obtainable, the unobtainable one it's one with noed. About this one says to link dbd account to a bhvr one, but I heard people complaining about losing progress

    Oh thats an instant msitake

  • Have linked DBD & BHVR accounts and did not receive the campfire charm. Saw a killer with it on hook yesterday. The wiki said it IS obtainable and that this was confirmed by someone, however it's not true. At least not at this time.

  • I am literally trying to linking my account, but, that's a bug on the site, with make's impossible do link your sccount, so, this charm is unobtabled in the moment

  • It was given to some random people during the last rift for free, I have it for some reason.

  • The charm is not currently enabled. I don't have information on when/if it will come back I'm afraid.