will the canceled teach killer ever come back

back then before even the first chapter came out people found files about a new teacher killer. The killer was sadly scrapped and we got nurse. You guys ever think that that old scraped killer will be revived and come to dbd. I would love to see a teacher killer.

what do you guys think the power, perks, map, and even the survivor could be

Comments

  • They were remade into the Doctor I thought? So no.

  • @Moxie said:

    They were remade into the Doctor I thought? So no.

    i don't think so since we would have found the files of the teacher in the DR chapter a long time ago

  • The files used to still be in the game but seeing as they've been completely removed over the years I doubt it

  • @piggygooik said:

    back then before even the first chapter came out people found files about a new teacher killer. The killer was sadly scrapped and we got nurse. You guys ever think that that old scraped killer will be revived and come to dbd. I would love to see a teacher killer.

    what do you guys think the power, perks, map, and even the survivor could be

    As a current teacher, I hope so! XD

  • I had heard that those files was to throw off who the next Killer was. They put those files in to disguise the fact that the next Killer was The Nurse...

  • Adam Francis is a teacher, so they likely changed the original idea, and he's the final product.

  • maybe the one from little nightmares 2