Good stuff!
you must have a good gaming chair!
:)
And I didn't even have to play that well
@IWasLeft2Die said:And I didn't even have to play that well
@IWasLeft2Die said:
I'm tired of all these players getting carried by their chairs :(
@Raccoon said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144839#Comment_2144839I'm tired of all these players getting carried by their chairs :(
@Raccoon said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144839#Comment_2144839
That's literally what chairs are made for :)
My gaming chair is superior:
@GeneralV said:My gaming chair is superior:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DMT9ASEWV7XK/image.png
@GeneralV said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DMT9ASEWV7XK/image.png
Danggg it
Welcome to the 0.01% master players! The "reverse 360 onto a pallet" tech is a personal favorite of mine.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you must have a good gaming chair!
:)
And I didn't even have to play that well
I'm tired of all these players getting carried by their chairs :(
That's literally what chairs are made for :)
My gaming chair is superior:
Danggg it
Welcome to the 0.01% master players! The "reverse 360 onto a pallet" tech is a personal favorite of mine.