What causes killer to immediately drop a survivor without DS?

I played a couple matches yesterday where survivors were being immediately dropped by the killer as if they had been DS'd after being picked up. This was before first hook.

I had this happen myself.. I did a For the People on another survivor, was broken, went on a long chase and was downed. Nurse picked me up and immediately was stunned. No prior hooks.

Any ideas? Bugs?

Comments

  • Flashlight save?

  • if it wasn't a flashlight save, and it wasn't a pallet save, and it wasn't decisive strike, and it wasn't trapper stepping in his own traps, then it was probably a hacker.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Flashlight save?

    Not in this instance, no. But it behaved like one.

  • @deckyr said:

    if it wasn't a flashlight save, and it wasn't a pallet save, and it wasn't decisive strike, and it wasn't trapper stepping in his own traps, then it was probably a hacker.

    Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some perk or something that could be involved, but that's what I thought as well.

  • Power Struggle/Flip-Flop? Boil Over/Flip Flop?

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Power Struggle/Flip-Flop? Boil Over/Flip Flop?

    Naa it was instant after pick up. Like DS.

    I was even dropped myself and didn't have it, nor saw a flashlight blind. I should have recorded it. :(

  • @crowbarman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143511#Comment_2143511

    Naa it was instant after pick up. Like DS.

    I was even dropped myself and didn't have it, nor saw a flashlight blind. I should have recorded it. :(

    The killer was probably being full-map instablinded by a hacker then. I've experienced it myself. And whoever is doing that would probably be banned by now, but the report system on PS4 is garbage so I don't even attempt reporting anymore.

  • @deckyr said:

    if it wasn't a flashlight save, and it wasn't a pallet save, and it wasn't decisive strike, and it wasn't trapper stepping in his own traps, then it was probably a hacker.

    Or it might have been a Head on safe.