Favorite perk build to run?

Basically the title, just any builds you use on any killer/survivor. I'll show mine for Clown, I guess

Brutal Strength

STBFL

BBQ and Chilli

Hex: Ruin (Star struck if i'm feelin lucky)


I better not see any OoO + Distortion gamers, GoobyNugget.

Comments

  • I'm a survivor main and I really like using the Autodidact build (Perk + Empathy + Solidarity) and I always make room for We're Gonna Live Forever or Borrowed Time because of their high utility. Besides that, my main build is usually Balance Landing+ BT + WGLF + Either Spine Chill or Inner Strength.

  • My most commonly used Survivor build is WGLF, BT, Prove Thyself, and something else (Kindred, Dead Hard, Lithe)

    I play for blood points usually.

  • This content has been removed.
  • My favorite perk build right now is desperate, botany knowledge, we'll make it, and solidarity. Great build for healing others as well as yourself

  • One of my favorite perk builds to run is Sprint Burst, Inner Strength, Self Preservation, and Deception.

  • Killer (Clown)-

    Sloppy

    Enduring

    Spirit Fury

    Pop


    Survivor (god Steve)

    Bond

    Ds

    We'll Make It

    Flex (usually I run Kindred, but I'll also go with Second Wind or Spine Chill)

  • I run a Hex build on Bubba and it's pretty fun. Ruin, Undying, Crowd Control, and Retribution. I don't think I ever recall losing with that build yet.

    Oh and for survivor, Hunch, DH because I suck at chases, Windows of Opportunity, and Any Means Necessary. AMN and WoP is a pretty good combo tbh.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Killer (Clown)-

    Sloppy

    Enduring

    Spirit Fury

    Pop

    Survivor (god Steve)

    Bond

    Ds

    We'll Make It

    Flex (usually I run Kindred, but I'll also go with Second Wind or Spine Chill)

    wdym, Steve IS god, no need to scratch it out

  • @glitchboi said:

    I run a Hex build on Bubba and it's pretty fun. Ruin, Undying, Crowd Control, and Retribution. I don't think I ever recall losing with that build yet.

    Oh and for survivor, Hunch, DH because I suck at chases, Windows of Opportunity, and Any Means Necessary. AMN and WoP is a pretty good combo tbh.

    Did you ever consider Haunted Grounds over Crowd Control? Ruin will force them to look for totems. If they pop haunted grounds first they get exposed and auras are revealed for 10s due to Retribution. If Undying was still up, I think you get a 2nd Haunted Ground

  • My current Wraith build is

    MYC

    Devour

    BBQ

    Haunted/Undying

    All seeing and Speed addons. Now the MYC survivor can't hide, with the all seeing. Lots of hooks with the MYC , then stacks for Devour. It has been pretty fun.

  • 2 builds on solo survivor atm

    1. spine chill, resilience, iron will, dead hard
    2. Adrenaline, dead hard, decisive, OoO - This is my I'm probably going to die but I always want to keep improving in chase build lol

    Im a huntress main and my build is:

    BBQ, nurses calling, iron maiden and shadow born. Because I don't want to rely on slow downs and I want to keep trying to yolo hatchets and improve my snipes. 😬

  • "Bone-Man Wraith". Been playing wraith at rank 1 since 2016 and it remains one of the most consistently oppressive builds Ive found for any killer.

    Wraith has never had an issue with speed, ever. The recent speed buff is wholly unneeded and the existence of this build kinda proves it.

    Add ons : Bone Clappers / The Ghost Soot.

    The combination is the single strongest combination for wraith and no one will convince me otherwise. With the Bone Clappers, the survs do not know the direction of your bell or the distance. It is only a yellow add on, so its cheap and you have a mountain of them.

    The Ghost Soot gives you no red stain or terror radius for 6 seconds after your uncloak.

    What happens is, survs hear the bell in the distance, look around and see nothing, and then you action interrupt for free. In any given games I get no less than 4 action interrupts before they realize what is happening, and easy hits the rest of the game. The iri bell add on is great, but people instantly know you have it after the first time you uncloak. With this bell you get a similar effect without them having the information, making it objectively better in my opinion

    Perks : Thrill of the hunt, devour hope, ruin, haunted ground.

    This is where his speed comes into play. Even on the largest maps, he is fast enough to contest every gen and totem early game. If you can sneak in some early action interrupts, their ability to coordinate cleanses goes out the window. Leading to the most important part of this build


    Wraith's greatest weakness has always been his second hit. You need to body block, and position well in advance to get your second hit off using wraith. Especially with a build like this, your first hit is particularly easy though. So you remove the issue entirely. 5 hex totems, with thrill of the hunt in play, is literally just meant to hide your devour. Its a shell game that you dont even allow them to play.


    So we have a build that farms itself into a snowball quickly, applies pressure to the full map, removes your single weakness, and punishes literally any action the survs try to perform. It is so powerful and usually results in no gens being powered

  • You're right, but I didn't want any backlash from Jeff mains. Not that I don't like them, just that I don't want to start anything.

  • Killer: Doctor

    Whispers: I hate wasting Static Blast so this is a great perk. Also helps me determine if survivors are in lockers.

    Corrupt Intervention: initial game slowdown. Doctor doesn't have high mobility so he need the early game to generate preasurepressure. I was running PGTW here but I found myself either constantly trying to find gens to kick or wasting a perk slot. Surge is passive and can hit multiple gens. I can continue to find survivors without needing to kick.

    BBQ: good locating perk after hooking. Since im not running PGTW I can engage in another chase immediately versus looking for a gen to kick within 45s. I am considering dropping this for Iron Maiden or Starstruck

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    Basically the title, just any builds you use on any killer/survivor. I'll show mine for Clown, I guess

    Brutal Strength

    STBFL

    BBQ and Chilli

    Hex: Ruin (Star struck if i'm feelin lucky)

    I better not see any OoO + Distortion gamers, GoobyNugget.

    Personally, my current favourite build for Blight is:

    • BBQ (Gives good info and the double bp is always nice)
    • Ruin (I hate kicking gens and it’s fairly good regression so it’s a no-brainer for me)
    • Undying (Just helps to make my ruin last longer and the aura reading is nice)
    • Blood warden (Rarely comes into play but when it does it’s so hilarious)

    For survivor, it differs a lot but a current build I like is:

    • Spine chill (Because I’m a wimp)
    • Aftercare (I like it because it’s basically like a more selfless version of bond)
    • Kindred (Generally very good for Solo que and pairs well with Aftercare)
    • Iron Will (Jeff may be my favourite survivor but there’s no denying that he’s loud af)
  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245686/favorite-perk-build-to-run

    Personally, my current favourite build for Blight is:

    • BBQ (Gives good info and the double bp is always nice)
    • Ruin (I hate kicking gens and it’s fairly good regression so it’s a no-brainer for me)
    • Undying (Just helps to make my ruin last longer and the aura reading is nice)
    • Blood warden (Rarely comes into play but when it does it’s so hilarious)

    For survivor, it differs a lot but a current build I like is:

    • Spine chill (Because I’m a wimp)
    • Aftercare (I like it because it’s basically like a more selfless version of bond)
    • Kindred (Generally very good for Solo que and pairs well with Aftercare)
    • Iron Will (Jeff may be my favourite survivor but there’s no denying that he’s loud af)

    im pretty sure jeff is the loudest survivor, so iron will is a must-have on him

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144264#Comment_2144264

    im pretty sure jeff is the loudest survivor, so iron will is a must-have on him

    I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case, although Meg may be louder. I swear Meg heads’ groans of pain are so loud that I sometimes hear a Meg even when there’s no Meg in my match.

  • Tenacity, Bond, No Mither, Mettle of Man. Though now I'm thinking of swapping out Bond for the new OoO.

  • Hex blood favor, nemesis, Hangmans trick, furtive chase!

  • @Patrick1088 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143645#Comment_2143645

    Did you ever consider Haunted Grounds over Crowd Control? Ruin will force them to look for totems. If they pop haunted grounds first they get exposed and auras are revealed for 10s due to Retribution. If Undying was still up, I think you get a 2nd Haunted Ground

    I personally prefer not using HG on Bubba because he already has built-in insta-down and I don't have trouble with using his chainsaw. I think HG + Retribution is a great combo for M1 killers, though.

  • Trial of Torment

    Deathbound

    BBQ and Chili

    Sloppy Butcher


    Synergy? Whats that?

  • SUPER OP COMBO:

    Poised

    Up The Ante

    No One Left Behind

    Sole Survivor