As said... wanna see the new killer!
....in, like, a month.
I just saw the video... i messed up the dates... tought it was today the reveal :(
I think they confirmed a live stream for the 25th May.. so most likely the killer will be revealed in that stream.
May 25th is the reveal for resident evil chapter
30 exact days
May 25th
Upside, you didn't miss the reveal!
@IWasLeft2Die said:Upside, you didn't miss the reveal!
@IWasLeft2Die said:
True! i feel lucky now :D
I like that you think of the positive!
may 25th.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
....in, like, a month.
I just saw the video... i messed up the dates... tought it was today the reveal :(
I think they confirmed a live stream for the 25th May.. so most likely the killer will be revealed in that stream.
May 25th is the reveal for resident evil chapter
30 exact days
May 25th
Upside, you didn't miss the reveal!
True! i feel lucky now :D
I like that you think of the positive!
may 25th.