I have mastered the art
Such a simple action can bring so much joy.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpunkyAbstemiousTardigradeSoBayed-lBoY-SArD21GSz_7I did it a bunch of other times, but I tried to find the VODS of everyone else, but I couldn't find it :(
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Did you mean to post the entire 3 hour session?
Did it not take you to the correct time? I posted the link and it is supposed to take you to the correct time when it happened, and I also didn't clip it so yeah I posted the whole thing lol.
Lol yeah no offense but I'm not sure which part I should be checking out.
It started me out at the very beginning of the session, so no :C
weird, gimme a second
There we go. Now you can click the video.
Huh, never saw that before. Were you guys SWF?
Nice to see Lisa Garland, once I start getting around to using Heather I'll have to plunk down the twelve bucks to get her. Which is probably what the entire first Silent Hill game goes for nowadays, lol.
Nope, just some streamer I played against.
Oh wait, I think I've went against you before. It makes me smile when killers do that, or a little twirl just to be fancy.
Lol, good work my friend
That Wraith is a cutie.
I do this when playing killer if I'm killing the last survivor and they've been fun in the match :) I think it's one of those funny things you can do in DbD...and I love it when killers do it to me as a survivor.
Thx <3
well i alwyes do it when i killer tbaging or flashlight clikcking survivor its like yeah i got you you bloody baster
note to self, when the PTB changes go live, do this, do this always
Not just when the PTB changes go live, always. I will always be doing this when I can.