For like 1 chapter could we please get a console friendly killer

Trickster is incredibly unfun on console, blight is hard as hell on console compared to pc, twins follows this the same way

I am starting to feel like Console has been completely forgotten about and that all the killer designs are pc friendly only

Comments

  • I'm starting to think the Devs don't realize the game is available on Console.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I'm starting to think the Devs don't realize the game is available on Console.

    I’m starting to think devs are stuck in a different update as well tbh

  • Y'know.... this isn't snark, but they could have made Trickster the console-strong killer.

    Like, that you'd throw his knives with Q & E on keyboard, but the shoulderbuttons on controller, respectively by moving the controllers on switch?

    the latter would have been great to watch streamers do. beatsaber killer

  • Pleassseee.

    I took a break right after Legion came out and came back to find that only 3 of the killers in those 2 years are all that console friendly and some of some are kind of questionable lol

  • I've been thinking the same thing. I know not all killers can be great on console, I'm not having unrealistic expectations here, but it feels extremely inconsiderate on the devs' part to have so many console-unfriendly killers in a row.

    Trickster's recoil, which could be damn near crippling on console, was just proof that console isn't even taken into consideration, because as if aiming wasn't bad enough they made it worse on purpose rather than trying to balance him in a console-friendly way.

  • Or you know, how about ######### mouse and keyboard support? That's all we need

  • @Pulsar said:

    I'm starting to think the Devs don't realize the game is available on Console.

    Remember when they said that updating the system software might solve the huge FPS problem PS4 once had? lol

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141526#Comment_2141526

    Remember when they said that updating the system software might solve the huge FPS problem PS4 once had? lol

    Sure do.

  • Blight is definetely bugged on console and McLean actually commented on a thread here in the forums that talked about Blights issues on console.So there's hope for that i guess.Still embarrassing that we have to wait 7+ months to play a killer decently.

    Twins are kinda ok honestly.The thing that i hate the most about them is how inconsistent Victors hitbox is.Sometimes it's as big as a damn truck and sometimes i miss a survivor that is literally covering my whole screen 😓

    Trickster however is THE worst,even with the recent buff.I just can't play him more than 1 or 2 matches.The recoil + bad response curve and deadzone for for this game makes aiming with Trickster on a controlller complete hell.

    Like it actually hurts my thumbs after playing a few matches of Trickster.Never had this problem in other games.

    Console really feels like an afterthought at this point

  • @jester20k said:

    Or you know, how about ######### mouse and keyboard support? That's all we need

    + Proper Optimization and better controller settings

  • During PTB for Blight and Trickster I saw pc players that used controllers say they were not good for those that use controllers to play. Not only does it suck for everyone on console but also a portion of those that use controllers on pc for accessibility reasons. They just need to spend like 10 minutes trying the killers out on controller to see they don't play well because it doesn't take long for pc players on controller during ptb to see the issues the killers have for those using controllers and give feedback in ptb section of forum.

  • I don't care if the next killer fires poisonous homing maggots from its bunghole, just please test the nasty lil bugger out with all input devices on all platforms first. No more of this "the specs say it should work" or whatever.

    Every platform you say can handle your game. Please.