Freddy mains and perks

What perks do you guys like to use. Been playing him since release and it took a while but realized at least for me the way to best use him is to take advabadvaof the 50% speed debuff. So I use Dying light, NOED, Blood warden, and BBQ. I also may substitute noed for thantophobia and if possible have on an addon to reduce skill checks. This setup almost always gets me 4k it's very rare anyone escapes. What are your setups?

Comments

  • Three perks I always use as Freddy are

    BBQ, Monitor and Abuse, and Hex:Ruin.

    The fourth perk changes based on what I'd rather play with atm. Lately it has been save the best for last.

    Freddy's playstyle is very add on dependent based specifically on what Add-ons you use.

    Z Block and U Block

    These are great add-ons for getting quick hits, as it gives you the fastest dream transition possible.

    Lately I have been preferring to use

    Class Photo, and Green Dress/Pill Bottle/Paint Thinner

    Class Photo shows the auras of ALL survivors regardless of distance when someone enters the Dream Transition state. You can use this like I do to pin ball around the map, and put all survivors in the dream state. Unlike most builds you want to keep that Dream Transition as long as possible so you have time to make it to the next survivor.

    If you can Stagger your transition on two survivors you will make it to the other two easily.

  • Ruin/BBQ/Sloppy Butcher are needed at a minimum. For my fourth I use Nurses Calling but Monitor is very good as well. Some others that might work are Make Your Choice/NOED/Enduring or really any other perk you favor.

    He's very dependent on add-ons. I favor quick transition.

  • for me I play a end game freddy , noed , bbq , fire it up and remember me , coupled with photo and speed from paint thinner . using those two add ons you can run all over keeping the survivors in dream thus keeping them popping gens if they are not hurt acting as your own version of ruin while you chase one down .

  • I normally run Hex:Ruin (Sometimes swapped out with sloppy if I don't want it destroyed in the first 30 seconds), Bamboozle, enduring and a perk of my choice which depends how I'm feeling, most of the time it's nurses calling though. I've been a Freddy main since he released and have been at rank 1 lots of times with him. I get destroyed sometimes yeah but it feels so good when you win.

  • The most important (by far) Perk is
    Sloppy Butcher, the mangled, dream world and regression takes an eternity to self care from.

    This allows to engage with Hit and Run tactics, having multiple people healing up while actively chasing someone that has soon to be unhooked reduces time that they even work on gens to a minimum.

    For addons i'd recommend power range, skillcheck reduction and movement penalty reduction over the Block addons (they are highly overrated and only useful if you attempt to play Freddy as if he is a  normal Killer, which doesnt work, cause he isnt).
  • I just bought him a few days ago, so I run tier 2 bbq for points, sloppy butcher, blood warden and remember me. I love when you have remember me and all survivors are fully healed, the gens are done and they all are in the dream world. The exit gate takes forever to open.

  • Nobody here is using my ultimate build? Sad.

  • BBQ, Nurse's, Ruin, STBFL usually. I also have a Dying Light gen lockdown build and an end game build with Rancor and Remember Me. I use Class Photo a lot, it's one of the most powerful killer add-ons in the game.

  • im a basic freddy. agitation/iron grasp, nurses, bbq, and ruin/brutal strength

  • Oh BTW the "10,000 IQ" Freddy build: Whispers, Remember Me, Unrelenting, Bamboozle. This is a derank troll build, just never put them to sleep. You can swing at them faster with Unrelenting, telegraph your presence with Bambo, spook them at end game with Remember Me when they go to do the gate and find them with Whispers just so you can mess with them. If you never sleep anyone, the best they can do is 3 safety pips and 1 guy pips if they share the gens properly and one guy does both gates. But no survivor group would do that, and they all end up with a safety at best.

  • BBQ/ruin/MYC/NOED
  • @thesuicidefox said:
    Oh BTW the "10,000 IQ" Freddy build: Whispers, Remember Me, Unrelenting, Bamboozle. This is a derank troll build, just never put them to sleep. You can swing at them faster with Unrelenting, telegraph your presence with Bambo, spook them at end game with Remember Me when they go to do the gate and find them with Whispers just so you can mess with them. If you never sleep anyone, the best they can do is 3 safety pips and 1 guy pips if they share the gens properly and one guy does both gates. But no survivor group would do that, and they all end up with a safety at best.

    This sounds awful. You might as well go hide in the basement and watch youtube videos. Or better yet, just don't play the game at all.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    @thesuicidefox said:
    Oh BTW the "10,000 IQ" Freddy build: Whispers, Remember Me, Unrelenting, Bamboozle. This is a derank troll build, just never put them to sleep. You can swing at them faster with Unrelenting, telegraph your presence with Bambo, spook them at end game with Remember Me when they go to do the gate and find them with Whispers just so you can mess with them. If you never sleep anyone, the best they can do is 3 safety pips and 1 guy pips if they share the gens properly and one guy does both gates. But no survivor group would do that, and they all end up with a safety at best.

    This sounds awful. You might as well go hide in the basement and watch youtube videos. Or better yet, just don't play the game at all.

    It's the ultimate troll. You can't bully him, if he never sleeps you then you can't ever get Evader or Benevolence. You get Iri Unbroken and Bronze Benevolence. If you don't do a gen that's all you get. If you do a gen you get a safety pip. And if someone is greedy to pip the rest get shafted. What are they gonna do?

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    It's the ultimate troll. You can't bully him, if he never sleeps you then you can't ever get Evader or Benevolence. You get Iri Unbroken and Bronze Benevolence. If you don't do a gen that's all you get. If you do a gen you get a safety pip. And if someone is greedy to pip the rest get shafted. What are they gonna do?

    You do you. All I'm saying is, what difference is there from doing this or AFKing? And should being "the ultimate troll" really be your goal in this game?

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    @thesuicidefox said:

    It's the ultimate troll. You can't bully him, if he never sleeps you then you can't ever get Evader or Benevolence. You get Iri Unbroken and Bronze Benevolence. If you don't do a gen that's all you get. If you do a gen you get a safety pip. And if someone is greedy to pip the rest get shafted. What are they gonna do?

    You do you. All I'm saying is, what difference is there from doing this or AFKing? And should being "the ultimate troll" really be your goal in this game?

    Just think about it. It's the ultimate mind #########. They will rush through the game and by the end realize that they screwed themselves. Just follow them around and spook them, it's honestly funny to watch survivors as Freddy when they are like terrified you will find them. People do weird #########, all I'm saying.