I feel it would probably like waking up from a dream, back at the campfire.
It would probably feel different to exiting the gates and running towards the campfire, since the hatch wasn't created by the Entity, so the sensation would be quite different.
This hatch I found baffles me. As I witnessed the last Survivor being, yet again, the victim of the dreaded hook I stumbled upon it as I slowly backed away. I finally found my keyhole. With my last strength I opened it, entered its tunnels and somehow found my way to the campfire. Now I sit here contemplating its purpose. Is hope more important for the Entity than I thought? Is this hatch just a treat you give a dog to as encouragement? For now I take what I can get.
Once a survivor hops inside the hatch, what's inside it?? Is it like a cellar or do you just wake up at the campfire?
I think when you jump in it you'll find yourself in an empty foggy place and you walk around for a bit and no matter the direction you go in, You find the campfire
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel it would probably like waking up from a dream, back at the campfire.
It would probably feel different to exiting the gates and running towards the campfire, since the hatch wasn't created by the Entity, so the sensation would be quite different.
I like to imagine it's a tunnel lined with thorny vines and the survivor has to crawl a mile through them to get back to the campfire.
I've been told that it's just a long underground tunnel that leads back to the campfire.
Originally, the hatch was called the Black Lock... I think you can still see this in some add-on descriptions for the keys.
This hatch I found baffles me. As I witnessed the last Survivor being, yet again, the victim of the dreaded hook I stumbled upon it as I slowly backed away. I finally found my keyhole. With my last strength I opened it, entered its tunnels and somehow found my way to the campfire. Now I sit here contemplating its purpose. Is hope more important for the Entity than I thought? Is this hatch just a treat you give a dog to as encouragement? For now I take what I can get.
~ Benedict Baker's Journal
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Hatch
I think when you jump in it you'll find yourself in an empty foggy place and you walk around for a bit and no matter the direction you go in, You find the campfire
jesus
I like to think that they fall from the sky and land back by the campfire
cookies and milk of course