Can ya not feed myers 99?! Please!
This happens in everyone of my games against michael. Hes not overpowered or anything god no but its so annoying for me to actually use los to prevent michael from stalking me. BUT other survivors stand in the open waving their hands. So im entering chase with him then get exposed instantly and oneshotted. It urks me so much! Same thing with stuff like tombstone im just minding my own business until he tap moris me without even having stalked me like at all. Sorry just alittle annoying rant of teammates at red ranks who don't know how to counter a killer.
Comments
id absolutely love not to and usually dont, blame the ochido fan whos tbagging him at the pallet
Whenever I play Myers and a survivor just stares at me and lets me stalk them, I always just get so confused. Like, you know that's going to seriously bite you in the ass later right?
(Sorry you got oblivious teammates)
Only if camping pallets gave BPs :D
From survivor's perspective it often indeed looks this way, but from killer's point of view - I'm gonna get at least 4-5 forms per match as Myers, and in 9 out of 10 cases I'll keep EW bar 99% untill I find someone out of position. It is kind of inevitable to happen sooner or later, and it's (mostly) not survivors' fault, but rather a generic pattern of Myers' gameplay.
....there was a survivor tbagging at the pallet looking at the myers....another one just stood there and had a staring contest with him. He then used the 99 tier 3 to oneshot me who was actually doing my job.
But myers love to watch the twerks.
Seriously though, yeah hide please
✨Solo✨
Myers is like the only killer that I don’t mind getting teabagged at a pallet as
I did 75% of a Gen. And he started to chasing me. After a few sec he went to Tier3. I could see that team mate feed him alot.
I was about to take hit, I accepted my fate. Except it was a hit, it was a Mori.
Now back to talk about the feeding...
Hahaha I do that everytime with Michael 😂 he instantly has that face like "you're making a terrible mistake there geezer" bit like the movies where the characters are literally giving him insults like he has feelings of remorse. MICHAEL has no feelings he will get you. Like I'm fixing a gen and Michael's just standing there. I'm instantly saying "oh hey Michael, just fixing this gen we can play kiss chase once I'm done" 😂 turns out straight after that sentence he's grabbed me and its off to fun carry to the basement ! .... yeah Michael digs bills panties.