Lol two ds users suicided on hook because I hit them with basement control tactics
It is so easy to win as trapper when you control the basement well
It is so easy to win as trapper when you control the basement well
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG you killed 2 players with DS? Damn you must be a god at this game
You say that as using DS is at all relevant to the post? Also basement Trapper is a pretty oppressive build, I don't really blame them for suiciding.
Thatβs the thing I had to go and get each trap one at a time I only had the pallet locked and while I was getting trap 2 for the other door they suicided
Nobody cares. Grow up.
Wow you killed people who use an anti-tunnel perk!! I'm so proud of you, have a cookie. πͺπͺ
Iβm laughing because they suicided first hook despite having 2 escape routes and me having to fetch traps plenty of rescue time
don't you dare to talk directly to the DbD god π§
Lol
Wow that's so amazing you got the whole comments laughing
"basement control tactics" is a very fancy way of saying you camped them... mind if i use that phrase aswell?
Again I was going to get traps so I was nowhere near basement when they did it
Complaining about DS is so 2020.
Iβm laughing at how fast they went nope to the match when there was still counter play to use
Hook suicides (and for that matter, disconnects) happen because it's not especially fun to just sit there not playing the game.
Do you have a sugar free one that is low in calorie and tastes like a normal chocolate chip one?
Yup I do
Squee!
Hmm, I'm sure I could find one.
Maybe
Gibs cookie
Thank you!
Omg thatβs cute
Can you please explain the purpose of this thread?
Survivor go out of their way to get in a chase after getting unhook and/or bodyblock the killer to make them lose time. I gave them what they wanted with my Bubba-> Tunneled to death with double chainsaw hit on BT unhook to down them.
It's not my problem if unhooked survivor get out of position again after getting unhook or the other survivor went into immersive mode once I come back after an other hook.
Wow you deserve a cookie too" πͺπͺπͺπͺπͺπͺ
So, you camped a basement with Trapper? Sorry, but that's not exactly impressive unless you were using Padded Jaws and no bags. And even then it's not that impressive.
wow you camped in basement with trapper and post this thread amazing.
Again nowhere near basement grabbing second trap they had no reason to suicide