Favourite Meme Builds?
And I don't mean '2nd chance builds because they're a meme in and on themselves'
No, I mean things like the 'Cotton Eye Joe' build (Tinkerer/Dark Devotion/Bloodhound/whispers) or the 'Forest Spirit' (Spies/Trail of Torment/All Ears/Beast of Prey) builds
Comments
I call this...
Tag, you're it!
Nemesis, Dying Light, Rancor, and any other perk.
Any killer works for it, though I prefer using this build on killers you will likely get stunned as a lot. Examples:
Trapper, Wraith, Myers, Freddy, Pig, and Clown.
The goal is not to win, but to reward survivors! But what do I mean by that?
Stun me, and you get a 33% action speed boost as a reward! But you'll be my obsession, and I will try to kill you during the EGC.
Autodidact and solidarity with any other 2 perks. It’s too fun
The "I heal you, to heal myself build": Autodidact, Empathy, Solidarity, Second wind.
My current favourite build is the "Sapper" build.
Kindred, Inner strength, Small game, Second wind
You do totems, you get a heal. You heal a teammate, you get a heal. Then I usually bring in a strong toolbox with charge addons. Don't need a medkit unless I want to really self reliant
SPEED
Sprint Burst, Urban Evasion, Tenacity, Fixated
Survivor go brrrrr
I've been going into my games as Demo running Lightborn, Starstruck, Agitation, and Iron Grasp. I have one goal: bait someone to attempt a flashlight save. It's very specific, but I find it amusing.
(Someone last-second switched to a flashlight in one of my lobbies yesterday... I was so happy to see that. Apparently, they didn't share my enthusiasm; they DC'd when I hooked them.)
Backpack builds.
Devour Bubba.
Not sure if it counts as a "meme build", but it is extremely fun when it works.
Railgun Doc is the ultimate meme build. Nothing says LOL like shocking people on gens from outside your terror radius.
if i want to meme in game as survivor im going wirh power strugle unbreacable flip-flop and anymeans neccecery
as killer i play with thier only 3 perks or without any
I've a survivor build called "Baldrick", based on the character on Blackadder and his "cunning plans"
Slippery Meat; Babysitter; For the People; Object of Obsession
Basically, the ideas (perks) aren't always as great as they thought (either next to useless or not 100% a benefit to the survivor).
For killer, I have the "Home Alone" build, based on the movie of the same name:
Iron Maiden; Dragon's Grip; Make Your Choice; Overcharge
In short, the map is effectively "booby trapped" to either alert or endanger the survivor. Using Trapper for this makes it pretty fun!
I pretty much only play killer, so I only have killer builds.
Don't do bones
HEX: Haunted Grounds; HEX: Retribution; HEX: Undying; HEX: Thrill of the Hunt
Kick the Son of a #########
Dragon's Grip; Overcharge; Trial of Torment; Brutal Strength
Crybaby
Lightborn; Enduring; Hangman's Trick; Starstruck
No Touchy
Thrilling Tremors; Oppression; Dark Devotion; Surveillance
Absolute Terror
Distressing; Unnerving Presence; Infectious Fright; Starstruck
Sanic
fixiated:sprintburst, urban evasion, and any other perk
Tentatively calling this Beastmaster Pig:
Sloppy Butcher, Spies from the Shadows, Beast of Prey, Surveillance
Seems silly, but surprisingly effective.