Dbd Survey - How the hell do you include Scooby Doo and not.....

Child's Play as a selection? Like seriously, HOW???!!!??!! I'm pretty sure Chucky has been wanted by many, I don't think I've ever seen anyone suggest Scooby Doo, though now that I think about it, I'd love a Velma cosmetic for Claudette.......

Comments

  • no they are pg that mean theyre for kids dbd is a horror games the killer has to kill so no scobby incopareted will not come in the dbd

  • @lob said:

    no they are pg that mean theyre for kids dbd is a horror games the killer has to kill so no scobby incopareted will not come in the dbd

    Yea, I know, it was just a question in the new survey, asking which horror movie/tv show do you want in DBD. Scooby Doo was an option.

  • Bro I want Scooby Doo LOL that would actually be so funny

  • There have been many Scooby Doo requests/suggestions..

    i always thought they were just meme-ing though..

  • Everyone would just choose Scooby and the killers won’t hurt him cause he’s a dog. Instant win for survivors. Besides, I want JabberJaw instead.

  • Scooby Doo/Scrappy Doo skin for the Twins, make it happen BHVR!

  • I think they REALLY forgot that time.

  • Give me Shaggy's Cosmetics or I RIOT!

  • I didn't notice that they didn't include child's play ######### lol. I did make note no Leprechaun or Pumpkinhead

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245192/dbd-survey-how-the-hell-do-you-include-scooby-doo-and-not

    Most likely, liscencing. Just like Jason. I just assume anything they put on the list. They have at least a chance to get them licensed.. While I don't know the situation with chucky...Don Mancini is making a TV series..While the company who actually owns the rights are the ones who made the chucky reboot. So it just seems like a mess

    F13 was on the list.

  • I think people joke a lot about a Scooby Doo vibe because of the run in circles around the same bit of wall/trash meta of the game.

    Chases can sometime feel like that and it undermines the thematic aspects of the game.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Child's Play as a selection? Like seriously, HOW???!!!??!! I'm pretty sure Chucky has been wanted by many, I don't think I've ever seen anyone suggest Scooby Doo, though now that I think about it, I'd love a Velma cosmetic for Claudette.......

    We already have Daphne i just want the rest of the gang!!

    1zd9o2192fq61.jpg