Dead Hard Rework Idea

When the killer misses a hit within 3 meters of your location, you sprint at 150% of your speed for 2 seconds. You become exhausted for 60/50/40 seconds

This will make it more rewarding for survivors evading the killer's hits and will increase the skill level. And make it less annoying for killers

Comments

  • Technically speaking this is good, it adheres to all the values consistent with exhaustion perks (150% movement speed, exhausted for 60/50/40 seconds) but I also feel like this would make Dead Hard the worst exhaustion perk. That activation requirement is so specific that I don't think it would ever see use anywhere other than low ranks, as in high ranks (at least in my experience on both sides) killers seldom miss a basic attack. Not only that but I personally feel like Dead Hard is fine as is? I don't think it needs a rework.

  • The only issue I got with Dead Hard is that sometimes you can still get hit upon activation.

    I was more hoping for:

    While Injured this perk can now be activated while running.

    Activating Dead Hard grants 2 seconds of endurance then applies a 80/70/60 second exhaustion.

    The bleed-out lasts 10 seconds, if not treated the user will go into the Dying State.

  • @CriticalWeasel said:

    The only issue I got with Dead Hard is that sometimes you can still get hit upon activation.

    I was more hoping for:

    While Injured this perk can now be activated while running.

    Activating Dead Hard grants 2 seconds of endurance then applies a 80/70/60 second exhaustion.

    The bleed-out lasts 10 seconds, if not treated the user will go into the Dying State.

    That'll piss killers off even more.